Flight records
12443 3 2015-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Being a drone pilot there are few situations when you have tosynchronize your flight logs:

1)      You want to change your device,but need your flight records to be available on another device, so just sign in yourID in the DJI Go app on another device and get your flight records back.

2)      In very unfortunate case of crash... If your drone got crashed you can contact DJI support and provide your flight logs by synchronizing them on your mobile device and sharing your DJI ID with us. After that DJI engineers will analyze your flight records and find out the reason of the accident. If the reason of the crash is a product failure but not a pilot error the loss will be covered by warranty. (Notice: DJI never requires users to provide their password.)
Here is how you sync your flight records:
Run the DJI GO and hit the triangle in the upper left corner

1584174108.jpg
Hit the cloud icon in the upper left corner

902023546.jpg
Start syncronization
1444208198.jpg
826262717.jpg
Done, now your flight records are synchronized on a DJI server and you can access them from any other device
This is a little but useful function DJI provides us in a their app
Sync up and fly safe!

2015-12-1
Use props
My V. Nguyen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38537 ft
United States

How do I sync up and pull flight data when I am using the Litchi app, instead of the DJI GO app?
2016-10-23
Use props
Jonny Rocket
New

United Kingdom

Do you know if I can use the Mavic for a research / recce flight and then give those coordinates to another DJI flyer to replicate with bigger rig. ie. Inspire Pro. This way I can explore shots on my own time and then get a pro flyer in to make full use of his time when paying.. Hope that makes sense. Many thanks for any nuggets of info. Jonny
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules