Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got my bird back from DJI for "no signal"
1709 16 2015-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

Well I can say I got it back faster than I thought.   Other than one email saying my case is closed if they dont hear back from me in 48 hours.....HUH????  So I called and they said bird is fixed and test flown and will be shipping back to me.  OK.....  sooooo what did they do to it??????  Well we cant see that info after its been repaired.  again  HUH?????  So he tells me there is no way to find out what was done.  Makes no sense to me at all.

Got the bird back yesterday just like I had packed it up but grease hand prints were over everything including the white box.  And my gimble protecter was laying over to the side.  So was it a rush job or what DJI?   I noticed now I got it back there is new firmware, rc and app updates from my 1.4 I sent it off . So I dont guess they do update everything like they claim.  I flew through one battery last night and I DID NOT loose signal one time.   YEAH......   I was going do all the updates and I decided to get some more test flights in to make sure it dont happen again like it did going to 1.4 and start loosing signal again.  But I get on the forums this morning and start reading about after the update alot of people are getting vibration problems after 1.5.  So I guess I will get 4-5 more battery runs through my bird to test but should I not upgrade and stay where I am at?
2015-12-1
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi ,Mudcon
Sorry for what you've been experienced ! You can check the Invoice for what've been repaired or replaced . You can request the Invoice of your repair . Please kindly give me your RMA number , I'll report your issue then . Please don't worry .
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-2 08:42
If all is well, why would you upgrade? Dont be a glutton for punishment.
Mine came back with greasy  ...

Hi ,Rebel
Yes , the invoice exists . Sorry for that bad experience . Please give me your RMA number , I'll try my best to help you with that !
2015-12-1
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi ,Rebel
I've reported your case . Please wait for few days ! Thank you !
2015-12-2
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-2
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

My rma was 111120155880-221509 .   How to I get a copy of the invoice?  They said I couldnt on the phone.
2015-12-2
Use props
cwindsor
New

United States

Brand new sealed box I got had fingerprints on the Drone and controller... Was a little bit shocked to see it also...
2015-12-2
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-2
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-2
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Mudcon Posted at 2015-12-2 21:02
My rma was 111120155880-221509 .   How to I get a copy of the invoice?  They said I couldnt on the p ...

They can send you an email of that if you request . Are you sure you posted the right RMA number ?
2015-12-2
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

This is the email they send to me with the number in it..... where do I request that email?

Dear Kerry West

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Please send your unit to our DJI repair facility in North America. The steps you must take to properly ship your product in are listed below.

Note: Failure to complete any step below will cause delays in your repair, and could require our logistics team to ship your product back without repair service provided.

1. Please fill out and print the Customer Information Sheet attached to this email/ticket. This is required for every RMA.

2. Please include a copy of your proof of purchase. Not including your proof of purchase will automatically categorize your repair as Non-Warrantied* and you will be invoiced after analysis. Please keep your original proof of purchase for your records.

3. Please review the warranty terms for your product to see if you should expect an invoice or may potentially be covered by our manufacturer’s warranty: http://www.dji.com/service/warranty-service

4. Do not ship swollen/punctured/visibly damaged batteries. If you do ship batteries in this condition, we are required to recycle them and cannot ship them back to you. If your battery was damaged in a crash and you would like to be considered for warranty replacement of the battery, you will need to provide proof of purchase and pictures of the damage and serial number(s) of each battery affected in the package you ship to us.

5. Please do not include any non-DJI equipment, such as aircraft accessories, hard carrying cases, aftermarket SD cards, and third-party transmitters. If you choose to send in any of these items, you acknowledge that DJI is not liable for any of these products and that we are unable to test your DJI products with any third-party products.

6. Pack your equipment safely. Include protection such as bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Keep in mind that any product shipped just in the on-shelf packaging (i.e. white Phantom box) is not acceptable and will automatically qualify it for invoiced repair. You can always place the product box or case in a cardboard box, this is acceptable.
Inspire 1 is the exception to rule 6, please do ship it in its hard case, packed inside of a cardboard box
Once received by our Los Angeles facility your unit will be considered an active repair. The ETA for repairs is approximately 2-3 Weeks from the date it is checked in by our facility. On that day, you will be emailed. Within that 2-3 Weeks phone or e-mail requests for status updates will not be entertained, as we can only provide you the information you already see when logging into Freshdesk and these requests only serve to slow the process for others. Only in the rare event that more than 2-3 Weeks have passed since your unit was checked in, should you call 818-235-0789 for further assistance.

DJI Technology, LLC
23610 Banning Blvd
Carson, CA, 90745

RMA: 111120155880-221509 (Please include this number on the shipping label and on the front and back of the package. Not putting this number on the outside of your package can cause delays in being checked in).
By sending in your product for repair, you agree that you have read and accepted the repair terms as stated above. If you have any questions about this process, please reply to this email or call our phone support team.

Thank you for contacting DJI. We look forward to servicing your product very soon!

On Wed, Nov 11 at 12:52 PM , Kerry West <west.k@charter.net> wrote:
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

cwindsor Posted at 2015-12-2 22:40
Brand new sealed box I got had fingerprints on the Drone and controller... Was a little bit shocked  ...

Hi,
Sorry about that . Where did you buy that aircraft ? Please contact your dealer as soon as possible !
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Mudcon Posted at 2015-12-3 22:00
This is the email they send to me with the number in it..... where do I request that email?

Dear Ke ...

Hi ,
Please contact American repair center and give them your RMA number . You can request the invoice from them !
2015-12-3
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-8 05:34
Youre kidding right? Why did you ask the both of us for our RMA numbers if you weren't going to do ...

I'm just telling to the way to get that invoice as he asked !  And since I've reported that case , my  American collegues will  give you the invoice !  I'll report your case again !
2015-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules