Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tranfer video files via Mini USB on Osmo
16445 4 2015-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ianschemper
lvl.1

Sweden

Can anyone explain the procedure for downloading the files via the Mini USB port? Amazingly the Osmo user manual makes no reference of the USB transfer. I am wary about connecting the cable and then turning the Osmo on unless in lock mode. I tried but that but there was no response and it did not mount on my Mac. Any tips?

2015-12-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, you can use an usb line to connect the OSMO to your windows PC or MAC, suggestion procedure:
1) Turn on the OSMO, and lock all the axis then it will be more convenient to insert the mini usb port. Make sure you've insert the SD card on OSMO.
2) Insert the usb port on the PC.  Wait for the recognition of device on your PC.Also, you can use a USB adapter or USB thumb reader to download it from SD card directly.
If your PC can't detect OSMO, please try to change the USB cable, try different USB port on your PC and restart the OSMO .
2015-12-2
Use props
ianwarsenault
lvl.2

United States

I'd just go grab a card reader. They're pretty inexpensive, will save you that precious battery life and keep you from worrying about damaging your osmo.
2015-12-2
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried the cable and found it really inconvenient and I don't like having OSMO on and locked at the same time...get a card reader
2015-12-3
Use props
Schempersson
lvl.1

Sweden

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-12-3 18:12
I tried the cable and found it really inconvenient and I don't like having OSMO on and locked at the ...

Yep, agreed thanks Dennis
2015-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules