DJI Go Android App does not have Video Resolution Setting
6150 4 2015-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jordankschwartz
New

United States

I'm using the Go app to connect to my Osmo and in Settings/Camera its missing the setting for Video Resoluton.  The first option under Video is Video Format.  On a friends iPhone app, connected to my Osmo, he has a "Video Resolution" setting.

As such, i have NO way to modify the resolution of the camera.  I have tried unisntalling and reinstalling the app.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6.

Please advise!
\
dji go.png
2015-12-3
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If this is the latest Android App then its moved to the main screen via the camera icon ( might look diferent to my image if using a phone )

22222.png
2015-12-3
Use props
jordohedge
New

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-12-3 13:34
If this is the latest Android App then its moved to the main screen via the camera icon ( might look ...

Thank you!! That helped immensely.  I looked everywhere except clicking that icon as i thought it only applied to the still camera.
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

jordohedge Posted at 2015-12-4 03:22
Thank you!! That helped immensely.  I looked everywhere except clicking that icon as i thought it  ...

The new update of Android APP has moved the video settings to the camera icon on the right side. Next time, we will release the new features here in the forum, so you can know this in time.
2015-12-3
Use props
appreviewcity
New

Canada

At first goto your default camera app. Then Just tap the Setting icon. After tapping the setting icon, you see the setting list like list: Picture Size
Video Size
If you want to change your phone default camera images resolution, tap on picture size.

Then you can see a new window. Now choose a resolution from here.
I hope you can understand. But unfortunately, you can't understand the read the post: appreviewcity. com/android-camera-settings-resolution
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules