For Sale: used Canon EOS 5D & accessories
911 0 2015-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wheezer
lvl.1

United States

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules with this, but I've seen several other offers for used gear.

I've decided to try to advance the timeline for purchase of my P3A by offering my EOS 5D for sale.  It's in excellent condition with a very low number of shutter actuations (less than 15k)  It has seen very little use in the last few years.  There's not a mark on the body or lense  This is an original EOS 5D.  Not a Mark II or III, so does not have video capabilities.

Here's what I have:

Canon EOS 5D camera with 24-105mm f/1.4 L lens  (The lens has a $1000.00 value new)
Canon shoulder bag,
Canon neck strap on the camera,
2 extra batteries & charger,
Canon remote shutter release,
Memory card wallet with 6 memory cards: 1 @ 256mb, 1@ 4gb, 4@ 8gb.  The gb cards are all Sandisk Extreme III.
Canon EW-83H lens hood,
Manual (English)
Canon DPP editing software.

I'm asking $1,500.00 USD.  I must limit this offer to the USA only as I don't want the hassle of international shipping.  I accept Paypal

(If I can sell this soon, I can have my P3 by Christmas and not have to wait for 4 months!)

I had a thought!  If you are an authorized DJI dealer reading this & looking for a camera, I'll swap you even for a NIB Phantom 3 Advanced with extra battery and DJI hardshell backpack!
2015-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules