Help with hard cases and backbacks
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joemenghini
New

United Kingdom

Just bought a P3 Advanced, Looking for advice from all drone users...., Love my new drone so much but struggling to travel with it, I went all out and bought a pelican 1510 with custom inserts but when out and about its heavy to carry and a pain in the ass to drag. I like the idea of a back pack but i also use my Peli case for normal camera kit and dont want a second case to carry, also the peli is great for airports but again a pain in the ass dragging it.Seen conversion kits for the peli by Rucpac alot of the second hand pelis on Ebay have them fitted and looks like a winner... at $100 its pricey but after spending $2500 on a flying camera its a small expense! lol.
http://rucpac.com/rucpac_home.html
Any opinions? or has anyone already got one??

Cheers in advance

Joe

2015-12-4
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

I use a Koozam backpack. Enough storage for the drone, three batteries, chargers and fan blades. I can wear it like a backpack or carry it like a bag. I've gone through US airports w/ it and it fits perfectly on airplanes. Highly recommended.
2015-12-5
Use props
nfrancisco
New

United States

Does your pelican case have wheels and it's still hard to drag?
2015-12-18
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Whats wrong with the OEM DJI Backpack?
Is it expensive in the US??

Here is AUS its $250. I thought it was too expensive.
I have been using a Fancier KINGKONG 40 camera bag for my P2 and P3's over the last 2yrs. They are hard to get a hold of but I know they sell for 50 pounds in the UK (not inc delivery).
They are great for the money and I've been on a few 2-4hr hikes with it. It is also airline size friendly.  

2015-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules