Not DJI Intelligent Battery!
1332 5 2015-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.covisual
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi, since last week my Phantom 2 is not flying. Suddendly it begins to show 2 solid red lights after I put it on. I connected it to my computer and the software shows a this message: Not DJI Intelligent Battery!with my 3 batteries

Honestly they are original DJI batteries... they are like one year old and they have worked well. Two of them are a bit swelled on the side. But even with the third that is not swelled, it does not want to fly.

What should I do? Spend more money in an "old" drone sound like a nonsense...  but jubilate it is so sad...  we lived so good times together.

Any advice is wellcome.

Andres

2015-12-5
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

Check the two spring loaded pins in the battery compartment that contact the small square data pads on the battery and/or the cable that connects the pins to the CB.
2015-12-6
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

As above dated clean the contacts.... All of them on the craft and on the batteries. Be sure you have all the firmware updates see if that helps
2015-12-7
Use props
info.covisual
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi I can't believe this was so easy to fix. I cleaned the contacts and it is working again. Thanks for your help.

Andres
2015-12-7
Use props
Fitra
New

Indonesia

thank you for giving me a chance to join this forum Dji ,, regards
2018-6-26
Use props
swansmadman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322270 ft