Quality of Service
2381 5 2015-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b.rad.7287
New

United States

I just want to give a HUGE shoutout to DJI!!  I had read so many horrible stories about their service, and I found that they treated me better than I ever could have dreamed!!  I sent in my P3P to the LA service center, and it arrived there on the 25th.  I was dying to get it back, and thought for sure it would take forever.  I got my drone back yesterday!!  Even with the Thanksgiving holiday in the way, it was taken care of and returned incredibly fast.  The only thing I would have changed was the communication on what was going on.  I got it back, like new, and I really couldn't be happier!!
Thank you DJI, to all of you that helped in this process.  
Thank you.

2015-12-5
Use props
Sebestian
New

India

Hello,

I bought a camera from DJI and they delivered it to me timely. I would also like to appreciate SeroyaMart for their service. On time delivery and reasonable rates.

Regards,
Sebastian
2015-12-9
Use props
katheriner
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-23
Use props
judyjbrittain
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-28
Use props
chichiflys
New
United States

Ditto.  I waited all day to talk to a human - he was in tech support but tried to help.  He attempted to give me some BS answer but the bottom line is they don't even know if the product is available.  I did receive my backpack, but no drone.  So I ordered one from Amazon Prime with a delivery date of Wed the 30th.  I will return the DJI drone if it ever shows.  What a bunch of a$$holes they are.

2015-12-28
Use props
mu7si
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I always purchase accessories or gadget related products from MobilePro
2016-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules