2943 5 2015-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TShury
New

United States

Good evening,

Just received my Phantom 3 Standard.
I'm having issues in the DJI Go App on my Iphone 5s running iOS 8.3.
I could not access the camera view/feed. I was able to connect and update with a friends phone.
But still havent been able to trouble shoot my issue. Once im connected to the App, and I click Camera and I get a blank white screen.
I am not able to click anything or do anything else in the app. My only choice is to close it.
I've noticed this "blank white screen" issue when I first attempted to upgrage the firmware using my phone, it almost looks like the images are loading.
I've also noticed this when clicking the top left corner(to log in). I've already deleted the app, reinstalling  and restarted my phone countless times.

Any Idea on what the issue could be? Has anyone else came across this issue?

Thanks, T
2015-12-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, When you say "blank white screen" does that mean you after entering the camera view you cannot see any of the app icons around the perimeter of the screen?
2015-12-8
Use props
SNAPPY
New

United States

Same issue here. iPhone 4s running iOS 9.2. App connects but when 'Camera Mode' is selected the screen goes white.  
2015-12-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

SNAPPY Posted at 2015-12-31 23:09
Same issue here. iPhone 4s running iOS 9.2. App connects but when 'Camera Mode' is selected the scre ...

Your iPhone4 is too old to run the app properly, here's a list of devices that for sure work. Other devices may work, or they may work somewhat. The GO app requires a ton of processing power so it needs high power devices. Also make sue to have all background app turned off.

iOS Version v2.4.3. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.4.3. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1
2015-12-31
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

I'm getting is same issue with iPhone 4s... Connects fine to iPad... This is a little annoying to say the least,, just got my P3S today and this has been driving me mad! Doesn't say anything about this on the App Store...........
2016-1-28
Use props
kavik96
New

United States

Me too, IPhone 4s, fly with any other phone, but not with the 4 S
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules