Question About Gimbal "Roll"???
819 5 2015-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spunone69.gmail
lvl.3

United States

After the new firmware update (1.5) I was trying to use the "C2" button under the right side of the controller (along with the wheel/button) to adjust gimbal roll or horizon tilt.  It worked before the new firmware, but I can't seem to find it with 1.5FW...any ideas if I'm missing something??

2015-12-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha spunone,

The "C" buttons are programmable.  Look in the General Settings (icon at the upper right corner of the Flight Screen) screens.  I think it is the controller icon that has the option.  Let us know how it goes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-12-6
Use props
spunone69.gmail
lvl.3

United States

Yeah, it used to have "gimbal adjust" or something like that in the list of options for programming "C2"...now that option is not there.
2015-12-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
If you are talking about the "Adjust Gimbal Roll" , it can't be set to C1 or C2 . But you can adjust that in Gimbal Param Settings .
2015-12-7
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-7 05:29
Hi ,
If you are talking about the "Adjust Gimbal Roll" , it can be set to C1 or C2 . But you can adj ...

I think the question is: Why does the option not show up in the menu after the FW update?  I haven't looked, just clarifying.

Barney
2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2015-12-7 21:21
I think the question is: Why does the option not show up in the menu after the FW update?  I haven ...

Hi ,Barney
You can still find it in the settings .
2015-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules