Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Summer in Norway, Lofoten islands, with Phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom.griger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1026545 ft
Slovakia

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the story of how I started with aerial photography.

I've had over 13 hours in the air over the 7 weeks I spent in Norway last summer. I've had no problems with my Phantom 3. Some flying in harsh weather was involved... freezing cold and strong winds. I am very impressed with the machine. I took it with me on several hikes to the mountains, that's where the "high altitude" images come from.

Enjoy ;)

http://viamalina.com/2015/12/from-ground-to-the-skies/?lang=en

[Group 0]-DJI_0058_DJI_0060-3 images-Edit-2-Edit.jpg
2015-12-6
Use props
D700
New

Portugal

What an amazing location. Outstanding pic, congrats!!
2015-12-6
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Very nicely done.  Looked at all your stills posted, and the video.  Great work!
2015-12-6
Use props
pkk2000
lvl.1

Japan

Do you know what the wind speed was at the most, and did it affect the performance so it was hard to maneuver the P3?
By the way, great pics!

2015-12-6
Use props
danchez
lvl.1
United States

Some very good stuff there, thanks for sharing.
2015-12-6
Use props
tom.griger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1026545 ft
Slovakia

pkk2000 Posted at 2015-12-7 00:56
Do you know what the wind speed was at the most, and did it affect the performance so it was hard to ...

Thank you, sometimes wind speeds were close to 40 km/h, it could have been even higher up in the air. I could only recognize it when the aircraft was very quick while flying in one direction, but was slow battling the wind in the other direction and I could see the propellers in my view as it was more leaning against the wind. Apart from that, it was very stable and it is really hard to notice the impact of the wind while flying. The footage was stable even in the strongest wind, the only occasions when footage was affected were when flying straight down at and when panning the aircraft in the wind. All my footage when I was flying it straight to the front, side or backwards, is surprisingly stable for something so light.
2015-12-8
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

I can't believe it !  That awesome !  
2015-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules