Holding Osmo trigger does not lock gimbal
4305 6 2015-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcp.twcny
lvl.2
United States

I used my Osmo today and was not able to get the gimbal into lock mode when holding down the trigger. When holding the trigger the gimbal lock sybol highlights on the screen but the gimabal does not hold in place.
Other trigger functions work fine, double tapping to center the camera and tripple tapping for selfie mode.
I restarted the app and the Osmo several times and even reloaded the app.
Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, the lock mode means that the camera will stay in its current position regardless of the handle movement. Can you shoot a demo video to indicate your problem? Thanks.
2015-12-7
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-7 20:45
Hi, the lock mode means that the camera will stay in its current position regardless of the handle m ...

I'm having the same exact problem.  I just received my OSMO and did the most recent update.  If I push and hold the trigger (as the demo videos show) it does not lock the gimbal as advertised.  If I use the double click, it returns to the home/forward position and the triple click does the selfie.  It is just the push and hold will not lock the gimbal.  Anyone else have any ideas?
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-12-9 21:39
I'm having the same exact problem.  I just received my OSMO and did the most recent update.  If I  ...

Sorry,  there is no demo videos here, please check again and provide the link here. Thanks!
2015-12-9
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-10 11:45
Sorry,  there is no demo videos here, please check again and provide the link here. Thanks!

Amy i watched the camera and now I understand the behavior.  It is working correctly.  Thank you for responding.
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-12-10 13:12
Amy i watched the camera and now I understand the behavior.  It is working correctly.  Thank you f ...

That's great! You're welcome, if you have any questions, please feel free to start a new post or reply me here.
2015-12-9
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-10 15:12
That's great! You're welcome, if you have any questions, please feel free to start a new post or r ...

Thank you Amy .... I still learning how to use this device so I appreciate you being here to answer.
2015-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules