Osmo Not Powering Up
898 1 2015-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
omar.rafik
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I was testing my Osmo and at one point I set it down to answer the drop and 20 mins later when I came back it had shutdown and was extremely hot. When I tried to power it on it just wouldn't come on, so I fiugured that the battery was dead, so I charged up the battery and tried again but no luck it would not power on. After a few mins I noiced that the Osmo was getting warm again.  So the battery seems to be working but the Osmo won't power up.

Any suggestions other than retruning for repiar and if that is the case then I would need the procedures

Thanks
2015-12-8
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please try the following instructions:
1) Fully charge the battery until the led light on the charger turns into green.
2)Reboot and upgrade the OSMO: Copy the upgrade bin file into the SD card. Hold the trigger and record button, and pull down the power button at the same time. Hold it until the right led blinks red and green. Then try to upgrade the OSMO into v. 1.2.1.60. (The OSMO will update automatically with the bin file in the SD card, please wait about 20 minutes for the uprade, the left led becomes solid green means the upgrade is successful)
2015-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules