5897 45 2015-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

It's happening to me too. This started after I upgrade to Pro version and install the plate.

This happens using x3 and x5.
2016-4-15
Use props
bahamasky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

changing the settings actually work for me also with the X3 camera. No more off horizon. Thanks for the band aid!
2016-4-16
Use props
ghostbudz
lvl.2
Canada

I noticed the only time the Gimbal don't drift is straight after Imu calibration on a perfectly level surface, other then that there is always a slight drift, after reboot it drift, after gimbal calibration also, it drift over a larger area and faster. What's the point of trying long exposure if we know the gimbal cannot hold steady at pixel level when standing still on the ground on a leveled surface..

I tryed recalibrating IMU on perfectly level surface over 4 times(it stops drifting until i reboot or do gimbal calibration), i tryed turning on and off the syncronous option, tryed free and follow mode, it always drift slightly, sometimes worse then other, my goal is to be able to get sharp images without being forced to use faster shutter speed to compensate for gimbal drift...

Is there any better solution, ?
2016-5-14
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I had this problem and after trying all of the above to no avail,  I downgraded firmware. Problem solved!! See: http://forum.dji.com/thread-52361-1-1.html
2016-5-14
Use props
ghostbudz
lvl.2
Canada

Aeromirage Posted at 2016-5-14 17:08
I had this problem and after trying all of the above to no avail,  I downgraded firmware. Problem so ...

Tryed downgrading, same thing, the gimbal makes small tiny circle, and over times the circles grow bigger, kind of like the "toilet bowl effect" but its the gimbal making the camera move in tiny circles...Also im unable to get the remove to connect when i downgrade the remote and the aircraft, it say FIRMWARE UPDATE REQUIRED in red...I also noticed that now i get cut outs at not even 400m in line of sight, so the last update (claiming to help security of encryption also broke long range connections)
2016-5-14
Use props
richardhurst
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules