Unbelievable disrespect with customers!
2684 14 2014-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariovelloso
lvl.2

United States

As a Brazilian, I've have always admired how American companies operate, with the utmost respect towards it's customers. I've been in to RC a long time, and bought my first phantom in January, and was amazed. I never knew DJI was a Chinese company. I ended up suggesting the Pham on to a lot of beginners friends, but none one of them bought it because of the bad reviews DJI have regarding customer support .
When they announced the inspire I was very excited an made the pre order right away, ignoring the bad customer support. Bad choice!
I completely understand if they had any problems with production, but not responding to emails, not posting in forums or making a statement while keeping our hard earned money is just beyond my understanding!

DJI,

You will never have my patronage or respect again.
2014-12-26
Use props
langwood288
New

New Zealand

In defense of DJI,  the moderators have given plenty of replies such as Tahoe ED,  these guys may well be on holiday  like most of the world at present, all along they have stated end of December for the first shipments.  So many impatient and arrogant people who post here.  Surely you want the very best aircraft with no bugs.  No body pressures anybody to order,  if you don't want an Inspire cancel and ask for a refund,  those details have been posted here for the last few weeks.  If you read alot of the reviews and details of crashes, the majority are created by user error.  The amount of people who think they can fly without reading the manual or previous experience is just ridiculous,  then they are quick to blame DJI  for their mistakes.
2014-12-26
Use props
mariovelloso
lvl.2

Brazil

langwood288 Posted at 2014-12-27 12:38
In defense of DJI,  the moderators have given plenty of replies such as Tahoe ED,  these guys may we ...

I'll give you another chance to read my post. Unless you're on vacation.
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

langwood288 Posted at 2014-12-27 12:38
In defense of DJI,  the moderators have given plenty of replies such as Tahoe ED,  these guys may we ...

Here Here langwood288, its was killing me not to write a comment, I agree with everything you said and have stated this over and over in other threads. I do believe everyone has a voice tho as I was slammed today by another member but its really has stopped me at the least bit. anyone who is upset with DJI and feels they have been mislead needs to just take a breath and know were allot closer to getting our DJI Inspire 1 then we were last week, I hope my dealer is correct and we should be hearing stock fulfillment orders soon to their customers, I believe DJI isn't going to POST that there doing anything period, my feeling are the dealer will be contact their customers with tracking information, im sure when they start shipping, most of this will quite down.
2014-12-26
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

In response to mariovelloso, such nerve! It sounded like when you "suggested" to your beginners to purchase the Pham, it sounded like it was available. No problems...that's is taken as a complete compliment. But to haze a World renowned company of a  new product, just because it need to be improved so that we'd be a much happier customer...please! As an American, we have been patient with what makes the world a much better place. As an American, we have made sacrifices to relish in the better good and not pass judgment, my Gosh! Remember, when a finger is pointed there are three more pointing back at YOU!    
2014-12-26
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2014-12-27 12:54
In response to mariovelloso, such nerve! It sounded like when you "suggested" to your beginners to p ...

Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THANK YOU,
P.S.... hey3825968 I do look forward to your research a emergency chute design for the inspire 1 to share with other members I cant wait till you get your Inspire 1....
Happy Holidays
2014-12-26
Use props
mariovelloso
lvl.2

United States

hey3825968@gmai Posted at 2014-12-27 12:54
In response to mariovelloso, such nerve! It sounded like when you "suggested" to your beginners to p ...

Ok, I really think you don't get my point. I don't mind the delay as long as I receive the perfect product promised. What's really upsetting is is not getting any official response from a company you once admired. And yes, I'd love to cancel my order, but I'd lose a lot of money because of Brazilian (3rd world) policies.
I'm a photographer, and have been buying equipment in USA for years, and never even close to that ever happened. If someone I'd delay a delivery, they'd CALL me right away to apologise and reschedule delivery.
Hopefully anytime soon a serious American/European company will make even better products than DJI, and we'll be able to buy our toys with peace of mind.
2014-12-26
Use props
joeztan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5660620 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I support mariovelloso in raising his concerns in this forum. It is not a popular opinion, but I think it needs to be raised.

If DJI wants to become a long-term success like Apple has been over the decades, they must realise of the amount of long-term damage that is happening right under their feet.

I've got an example here: One of my friends was so impressed with my Phantom 2 Vision+ that he sold his F450 quad and scrapped together the money to purchase a Vision+ (ver 3) unit direct from DJI about three weeks ago. Only a few days after it arrived, one of the ESCs failed during flight and the quad tumbled from the sky.

As an Electronics Engineer I put this incidence on the 'Infant Mortality' on the new machine, no big deal.

However what has been a big deal is after his repeated emails to DJI directly regarding warranty and repair, my friend has received utter lack of service and attention from the company. His last support case got bounced around, wasn't answered and then closed without adequate resolution.

DJI appear to be in breach of their own stated "After-sales Service Policy", where the first line is:

“DJI guarantees our customers fast, effective, professional, and quality after-sales service.”
Source: http://www.dji.com/service (accessed 28 Dec 2014).

In our experience, this has been untrue.

As his friend I'm embarrassed that I even showed him my Phantom knowing the crap service he has received.
2014-12-27
Use props
lucasfernandezm
New

Chile

I support mariovelloso too, i think that Dji maybe should consider its policy replanted after sale service , in case of delay in sending inspire think if it is to better we need to wait.
2014-12-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

joeztan Posted at 2014-12-27 21:49
I support mariovelloso in raising his concerns in this forum. It is not a popular opinion, but I thi ...

Joeztan, where is your friend located and what is his name.  I would like to see if we can assist him in getting his Phantom repaired.
2014-12-27
Use props
joeztan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5660620 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-28 00:07
Joeztan, where is your friend located and what is his name.  I would like to see if we can assist  ...

Thanks Tahoe_Ed. I have forwarded on your message to my friend and recommended that he make an account and get in contact with you regarding his issue. Thanks again.
2014-12-27
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

joeztan Posted at 2014-12-28 05:20
Thanks Tahoe_Ed. I have forwarded on your message to my friend and recommended that he make an acco ...

joe after reading your post, i am really sad for your friend to go through something like that, just  know that he not alone with out going into to much detail, it happen to me maybe not as bad but after having read up on my issue i found out that I wasn't alone and got lucky to get it fixed by a shop dealer after repeated calls into DJI tech support. but i can say i was glad i found someone who know there was an issue and warrantied my problem after a long bout. But after all in all i still  ordered the Inspire 1 and am excited lean and play, i hope with DJI wanting to get things right the delays will be much worth it, and hope i don't experience problems with warranty's again.
Thank you for sharing your POST with me.
2014-12-27
Use props
lboria
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share my experience with DJI support I want to also make it know that I own a Phantom 2 but my support I'm sharing is in regards to the DJI RONIN. I personal had went thru 2 bad RONIN's and when dealing with my Dealer and calling DJI support every single call was answered and every single tech did great at helping me resolve my issue. So in all fareness I think everyone experience dealing with DJI support will always differ from each other but to to say flat out that there support is bad is non-sense.

FYI: I do agree that when looking to get response to an order placed is a bit different then tech support. But I agree a response is better than no response at all.
2014-12-27
Use props
jethro.kleinig
New

Australia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-28 00:07
Joeztan, where is your friend located and what is his name.  I would like to see if we can assist  ...

Hi tahhoe_Ed.

Joeztan told me to talk with you about getting my phantom repaired. I am the one that had the esc burnout during flight which caused my phantom to crash. I'm located in Australia by the way.
2014-12-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

jethro.kleinig@ Posted at 2014-12-28 09:04
Hi tahhoe_Ed.

Joeztan told me to talk with you about getting my phantom repaired. I am the one t ...

I sent you an email.  
2014-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules