2758 3 2015-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nithin
lvl.1

India

My Osmo Is Showing Some Problem

I Am Not Able To Record Videos Using It

When I Start Recording It Via My DJI GO App Then The Video Stops Automatically And The Screen Freezes

I Updated My DJI GO APP & Firm Ware After This Problem Arised

Still I Am Having The Same Problem.

I am Not Even Able To Change The Video Recording Resolution

That Option Just Vanished From My DJI GO APP

Tried 2 Different Mobiles To Check

Please Some One Give A Solution

2015-12-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Nithan.

Are you trying to record in 4k 4096*2160 - If ys then currently there is a problem with this resolution that causes the app to freeze and the camera to restart. Will be fixed in the next firmware ( very soon )

Also, if using Android, the option to change resolution and other camera functions has moved to the main screen ( camera icon )
033126xrr3ndxxdshydvn7.png
2015-12-10
Use props
Nithin
lvl.1

India

Thank You So Much That Really Helped I Was Searching For That Video Resolution Option
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
1) if you haven't chosen any resolution yet, then you were using the default resolution which is 4K 4096*2160 which now can't be shoot properly, it's a firmware bug of v.1.2.1.60, we will fix this problem soon. Please try to test other resolutions.
2) About the resolution setting choice, what mobile device are you using? If it's Android, the camera settings has been moved to the main screen, it's at the right side--camera icon. Please check the photo sploodge uploaded. Thanks!
2015-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules