1444 7 2015-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I upgraded to the latest firmware for the X5 on my inpsire 1 so Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.2.0.50 . I got a message in the DJI GO App telling me that "Camera requires upgrade" This is after I have upgraded.

IMG_0699.PNG

2015-12-11
Use props
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So someone pointed out to me that you need to shut the DJI APP completely down and then re-open. This fixed the issue.
2015-12-11
Use props
Richardrambone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

stewart@stewart Posted at 2015-12-11 05:00
So someone pointed out to me that you need to shut the DJI APP completely down and then re-open. Thi ...

What Stewart say
2015-12-14
Use props
beccaulmo
lvl.2
United States

I have the same issue but no matter how many times I shut down the app or the drone it doesn't fix it.  The light blinks yellow when I try to update the firmware on the camera but no beeps happen.  I called in DJI Support and they didn't know what it could be either.  

Has anyone else fixed this issue?   DJI can you help us?
2016-1-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, stewart, since the hop-up reminder shows that the camera requires upgrade, I'm afraid the former upgrading has failed the camera updating, so please try upgrade your FW again. Any issue, please just post to us freely, we'll try our best to help you out. Thank you!
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

beccaulmo@gmail Posted at 2016-1-21 11:31
I have the same issue but no matter how many times I shut down the app or the drone it doesn't fix  ...

Hello! beccaulmo, just as what I told to stewart, could you please try to upgrade your FW once more? and if it'll happen any accident, please just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you to fix the problem. Thank you!
2016-1-27
Use props
beccaulmo
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-27 22:05
Hello! beccaulmo, just as what I told to stewart, could you please try to upgrade your FW once mor ...

Thanks Adela...  It's weird, I went to turn on my bird 24 hours after trying my last FW upgrade and it just started to update properly. (I was trying to update for over 3 days) I went into my "about" section and saw that all my firmware says it's up to date (even on the X5) but it still gives me the warning saying that my camera firmware needs to be updated.

I'm assuming that could be because I have the X5 on the original Inspire1 and not the Pro?

Either way everything seems to be working normally now.  Thank you for the response!
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

beccaulmo@gmail Posted at 2016-1-29 05:09
Thanks Adela...  It's weird, I went to turn on my bird 24 hours after trying my last FW upgrade an ...

Hello! beccaulmo, I'm glad that finally everything goes normally. BTW, please note: it's normal that sometimes it fails itself to upgrade even after several trials, only if you can make it upgrade successfully, don't worry!
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules