Z15-GH4 not working
930 4 2015-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goleosky
lvl.1

Poland

Hello.
I have a problem with my Z15-GH4 gimbal mounted in the DJI S1000 + A2. I use it with the TX Futaba T14SG (for the pilot) and TXGraupner MX16 (for camera operator).

Until now, it was all right. I flew with this set few months without problems. Because of non-flying jobs I did not have time to fly last month. Today I connected the set and gimbal behaves strangely, as seen in the video:

As you can see in the video, gimbal trying to calibrate, but doing it in a way other than it should. I tried it a few times to connect, but the effect is similar. Sometimes the yaw axis begins to rotate very quickly.

I use image transmission AVL58 and it works OK now. Gimbal software and firmware is up to date.

After plug-in gimbal to the DJI Zenmuse Assistant is connection. When I move bars in camera operator TX, I see a changes in Assistant, but gimbal does not turn in any axis. Likewise, when changing the mode several times to restart the gimbal, I see the Assistant switching, but gimbal don't restart.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
2015-12-14
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

4 more points
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please contact DJI technical support for repair, it's hardware problem.
2016-1-8
Use props
Aerial Master
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 04:04
Please contact DJI technical support for repair, it's hardware problem.

My z-15 gh4 av out has terrible noise with lines running from bottom to top. I installed a new av board and it didn't fix it. What do I do?
2016-2-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Aerial Master Posted at 2016-2-10 15:56
My z-15 gh4 av out has terrible noise with lines running from bottom to top. I installed a new av  ...

Sorry for the late reply since I just returned from the Chinese lunar year.  Could you provide a video to indicate your problem? That would be helpful. Thanks.
2016-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules