RCA Viking Pro
1854 7 2015-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thumb
lvl.4
United States

Has anyone tried using a RCA Viking Pro 10.1" android yet on their P3A and if so, did it work? I've got a friend who wants to get rid of his for $50 because he wants to get a iPad.

2015-12-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Never tried, and didn't see it in our compatibility list. Buying it in the shop, i guess they could let you to try it out first.
2015-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Can you download the Go app from Google Play, or Apple?
That's key in the whole game. You need to be able to connect...

RedHotPoker
2015-12-13
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

I'll try it when I see him next week and if it will DL the app and connect I'll grab it.
2015-12-14
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

My wife bought one this past week. They're selling in Walmart for $147 and she found it online for $79.95. You can get to the app store just fine, but she won't let me garf it up! I've been using an S5, then a Tab 4 and now an iPad Mini 4.

The RCA Viking runs Android Lollipop 5-something. There's a reasonable chance it will work. And her Viking is a little bigger than my iPad Mini. For the Viking, it's likely you may have to alter some security settings. I found them very straightforward on my Tab 4.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-12-14
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

I was able to try the RCA Viking Pro and tried to download the DJI Android app and it was incompatible so I guess it doesn't work but for $50 I bought it from him anyway. Who knows, maybe it will be good someday, if not, it's still a nice little tablet for the money.
2015-12-19
Use props
Corkyoung
lvl.1
United States

I've got android 6 on mine and can't  download dji fly
2021-9-8
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Hey there Corkyong. This thread is six years old.
If you need help, start a new thread!!
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules