Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"For Sale" Section on Forum?
1172 7 2015-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

Hello All -

Since I've purchased a DJI hard-shell backpack, I've been looking to unload my DJI Manfrotto soft pack which is in absolute perfect condition.  As it retails at $ 329, I want to sell it at a very negotiable price.

So, with that, I've never seen a "for sale" section on this forum.  Many forums have that section and I'm not saying WE NEED ONE, but rather asking if it may be a good place for users to have a single source to sale our "older" items as DJI continues to make forward progress with their technology.  

Any thoughts?
2015-12-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Thus far, it seems acceptable to semi-advertise here. However, I would recommend if you have something for sale, you list an email address and conduct your sale process offlline, i.e., not on the forum.

When you provide your email, a typical technique is to semi-mask your full email address so the "collection robots" can't easily sniff it out.

For example, my email would be written as aburekfl at gmail dot com. It should be obvious what my email address is, but if a "robot" is scouring the web, it will be much harder to pick up.

Good luck with your sale.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-12-14
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-12-14 14:34
Thus far, it seems acceptable to semi-advertise here. However, I would recommend if you have somethi ...

aburkefi covert operator.Clever tip.Lets hope the robots dont twig it.
2015-12-14
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2015-12-14 09:51
aburkefi covert operator.Clever tip.Lets hope the robots dont twig it.

That sounds fun.

Sorry to discriminate but if any NON robots are interested in purchasing my DJI Manfrotto Phantom carrying backpack, please email me at the following robot proof address:

Jblack22785 at gmail dot com

It's late, I should get some sleep.  Thanks for the input!
2015-12-14
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Lol,  look at the address in the quoted section
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

yeach, we have to consider for sale section here. Thanks for your suggestion
2015-12-14
Use props
mike.wildlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-15 14:21
yeach, we have to consider for sale section here. Thanks for your suggestion

Onya Tim it's a bonza idea
2015-12-14
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim - I really want (2) extra batteries which would total $ 300.  Since I have a $ 329 perfect condition back-pack, it would be super swell if DJI traded me the batteries for the back-pack.  We all win.  That's a 10% ROI.  
2015-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules