HDMI to SDI/HD-SDI Video Converter
2103 8 2015-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shane4cast
New

United States

Installed HDMI module on my P-3 remote contoller....plugged HDMI cable in and ran it into a SDI/HD-SDI video converter but I'm not getting a video signal.  Any idea's why this is happening or how to make this work?  We want to use the HDMI video feed for live broadcast.
2015-12-14
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

What are you running it into?  Have you verified power on the convertor?  Have you verified hdmi out signal before the sd convertor?
2015-12-14
Use props
shane4cast
New

United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-14 16:03
What are you running it into?  Have you verified power on the convertor?  Have you verified hdmi out ...

yes to both.
2015-12-14
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

If you have verified signal out from the hdmi module then I would have to examine the resolutions or signal formats.  This is assuming your sd convertor is also verified good.  Cables, resolution compatability, and whatever you are inputting the signal into.  That may not accept the signal you are feeding it.  Sorry,  without knowing more about your application,  to many variables,  but should be pretty straight foreward.   Does your sd convertor have rca jacks, is it a composite output?
2015-12-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It wouldn't happen to be a Blackmagic converter would it?
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, did the HDMI signal output work normally?  If you can get HDMI signal normally, then it might be the problem of the converter.
2015-12-15
Use props
iknermaestri7
New

United States

I used a video converter which upgraded recently and could convert SD video to HD video.  I always use it to deal with the playbacks, such as my PS4 can't play MKV. You can try it!
2016-10-27
Use props
fans1aae6d80
New

China

iknermaestri7 Posted at 2016-10-27 21:48
I used a video converter which upgraded recently and could convert SD video to HD video.  I always use it to deal with the playbacks, such as my PS4 can't play MKV. You can try it!

mxf converter free download to convert HD camcorder files.
2017-3-5
Use props
fans1aae6d80
New

China

iknermaestri7 Posted at 2016-10-27 21:48

mxf converter free download to convert HD camcorder files.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules