Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with weird Warnings
1019 4 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since the firmware update I have been getting weird warning messages. I am listing them below…has anyone else ever seen these?

Warning: Aircraft is lower than the minimum altitude 3.0m.

I was at 101 feet when this message appeared and it continued to appear even when I was at 236 ft.

Warning: The aircraft enters altitude limited mode.

I have no idea why this appears…at all different altitudes … I have flown at this location many times and have not received this warning. I am no where near a no fly zone.

I had another error pop up be it did not record in the flight record and all I can remember is it started with a …Warning Ultrasonic…not sure what the rest was because I went to GPS and brought it home. It was following a way point route and I had the speed to zero and was trying to use the  right stick to control speed and direction which was not working. Perhaps this function will not work on way points and the new firmware.

I am hoping someone here knows the why of these warnings  and can give me some explanations. I am afraid to fly it now and DJI has not returned my query.

Butch

2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do these warnings only show when your doing waypoints, the first one shows when you try to set a waypoint that's lower than 3m
2015-12-15
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-15 15:08
Do these warnings only show when your doing waypoints, the first one shows when you try to set a way ...

Ken I was over 100 feet  when the error appeared and i had those same errors at over 230 feet . The lower than minimum 3m was setting waypoints but the entering altitude limiting mode was when flying gps and it seems at random  .

I have never seen the Warning: aircraft entering altitude limiting mode anywhere... what does it mean?
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll try to get more info on it but it seems like something with the barometer and VPS.Have you tried a IMU calibration?
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , Butch
Please try that with another device . Remember to do an IMU calibration before flight . If all these don't work , please contact your dealer or US support center . Thank you !
North America Support.jpg
2015-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules