Used Ronin Password Update
3505 4 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronjay47
New

United States

I bought a used Ronin off of a friend and when I go to connect the Ronin with my app on my phone, it won't work because I don't know his password and he doesn't remember his password from when he had it. Is there anyway to re-register the Ronin so I can connect the app to my Ronin so I can change the settings?
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Pls download the Ronin assistant software V1.8http://www.dji.com/product/ronin/info#downloads
Connect your Ronin to your PC, and click on "Reset Password" in the software, then resart and connect the APP again
2015-12-16
Use props
emberwoodproduc
New

Canada

I have been having a problem with the app on android. I have reset my password on my PC but when I try to put a new password in and hit the"GO" button, there is no response. There is a clicking noise acknowledging that I hit the button but it doesn't accept the new password or show an error message at least letting me know I did something wrong.
2016-5-13
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

emberwoodproduc Posted at 2016-5-13 16:38
I have been having a problem with the app on android. I have reset my password on my PC but when I t ...

had same issue, one of many attempts took but there was no responce from the app
2016-5-15
Use props
Sinkos
New
Flight distance : 4262 ft

emberwoodproduc Posted at 2016-5-13 15:38
I have been having a problem with the app on android. I have reset my password on my PC but when I try to put a new password in and hit the"GO" button, there is no response. There is a clicking noise acknowledging that I hit the button but it doesn't accept the new password or show an error message at least letting me know I did something wrong.

Same issue did anyone find a fix?
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules