Dear baby Jesus...it's a Christmas miracle!
1534 23 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.2

United States

i just received an email that all of my Osmo accessories have shipped!!  Now I can turn all of my attention to wondering when I will actually be able to purchase the X5 adapter so I can actually use that camera that i have had for over 2 months!! All that said...WOO HOO!!!  I hope everyone else who is waiting on their items get the same notification!!
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Congratulations! I hope you get your accessories soon.
2015-12-15
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My order with the Extension rod ( and other bits ) was shipped today too ( UK ).. I am hoping it gets delivered by DJI personally in a Santa costume and little Elf's singing.
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

sploodge Posted at 2015-12-16 17:10
My order with the Extension rod ( and other bits ) was shipped today too ( UK ).. I am hoping it get ...

DJI-Santa! It's a good idea.
2015-12-16
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-12-16 01:10
My order with the Extension rod ( and other bits ) was shipped today too ( UK ).. I am hoping it get ...

Well dang....mines still not shipped...
2015-12-16
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-16
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Skyrider Posted at 2015-12-17 00:48
Really .....CONGRATULATIONS..........…Is all you can say.  FUNNY........ DJI you disappoint me.

Geeeezz, stop with the moaning.. Not happy get a refund and buy elsewhere..

We get it, you are waiting for something to be released that in an ideal world should already be available, but being jerk to all the DJI reps here is getting a little annoying. It's not going to get it released any quicker unless you think somewhere in a shiny directors office Frank himself it shouting at people to get things done in a rush because "Skyrider" is moaning.
2015-12-17
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-12-17 08:46
Geeeezz, stop with the moaning.. Not happy get a refund and buy elsewhere..

We get it, you are wa ...

It's the handle kit he's complaining about.

Granted - moaning is not a good look, but considering he paid for it mid-October, you would have expected them to have taken one off an Osmo and sent it to him by now. And if you can't voice out on a forum, then where?

To get a refund 2 months later is even more annoying to be fair, and the 'shut up and wait, no matter how long it takes' is a bad sellers attitude.....I wouldn't expect it from a buyer.
The quickest way to silence him would be to give him what he's paid for.

2015-12-17
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2015-12-17 18:35
It's the handle kit he's complaining about.

Granted - moaning is not a good look, but considering  ...

You're correct.
If you went into a shop to purchase an item and they said you will  have to pay for it  now and but you will have  come back in two months  time to collect it . You would  take your business elsewhere.
The business would no be around too long either.
2015-12-17
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

fran Posted at 2015-12-17 18:50
You're correct.
If you went into a shop to purchase an item and they said you will  have to pay fo ...

Spot on.

And it would be even worse if they never even told you, and just kept saying 'soon', then 'next month', then 'we'll try for the end of this month', and never give you a date as to when you can expect it.

It is not respecting the customer, regardless of how many apologies come with each fob off.
The product is there. People are buying Osmos and getting them within 3 days.

DJI have made a conscious decision not to break up complete Osmos so they can honour the '20-30 business days' that is STILL the claim at the point of sale, to those that have been waiting 46+ business days for their handle kits.

It is not the fault of the first line customer service people, but if they're representing the company, they are the only people you can speak to.

Good service makes for happy customers - simple - and looking through this forum, DJI have developed a reputation for it; fantastic products, terrible service.

I can't deal with my clients like that.

I'm in Hong Kong next week. If I popped into the new flagship Shenzhen store, I wonder if I'd be able to walk out with one?
2015-12-17
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

IMG_4306.JPG

I got all my accessories too so I'm a happy camper...
2015-12-18
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

So....I just got all of my accessories! In fact they came four days earlier than what FedEx was showing they would!  

I just opened the packages and I must say, these are some finely crafted pieces and I love them! I did feel a bit guilty opening them knowing there are so many in the same boat I was just three days ago in wondering when and if.  Here's the deal (in my opinion, but I think I speak for most)....DJI - You constantly put out some amazing and beautiful products.  I am happy to carry your products onto a job site.  Why?  They not only make me look cool and on top of the curve when it comes to the latest greatest technology, but they allow me to get shots that just weren't easy before.  The problem is we get so frustrated and lose faith in you because you present something at the beginning of the year and we buy in! We pre-order (as we do with many other companies) and we wait patiently knowing that we have to wait until a certain date.  It becomes ship time and then that date becomes two days from now and then two weeks from now and then four weeks and then eight weeks (you get the picture).  I am more than happy to pre-order and wait a year after you release something for it to be sent if that is made known and it sticks true to ship date.  If for some reason in production it is found that it is not possible to meet the date, tell me a good solid date rather than offering empty promises.  For the people using your products on a job, we don't have the luxury of telling our clients the same kind of two days, two weeks, two months time frame that we experience with you.  We lose the client.  It is simple business.

To those saying we are complaining, if you internet or phone service went down that you are using to "check" us, you would not stand for it.  If your electricity or water were shut off and you had paid your bill and they kept telling you that they would get out there in two days then two weeks and the two months....You would have a gripe and whether it did any good to get your services restored, you would at least feel you had made it known.  If nothing else, it educates the person who may be looking to buy a DJI product, what they could be in store for.  It's a forum!  A place to air your likes and dislikes.  I went through all of the channels of emailing and calling DJI and felt even more frustrated and this has been a good place to come and see that people are happy with their products and it was worth the wait (it was for me...even though I like many have voiced my opinion) or to see that they were disappointed all together.  I actually applaud DJI in the sense that they let this be a forum of good an bad without going through and selectively deleting post.  

So again...I am very happy with the build of the products I received today and I hope the rest of you receive yours soon!!!

P.S. - When in the heck am I going to get to order my X5 adapter so I can actually use my three month old camera!  I am fine with you telling me it will be the 4th of July...if that really is the date.
2015-12-18
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

chris Posted at 2015-12-18 08:04
So....I just got all of my accessories! In fact they came four days earlier than what FedEx was show ...

What Mic is that?
2015-12-18
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

chris Posted at 2015-12-18 16:04
So....I just got all of my accessories! In fact they came four days earlier than what FedEx was show ...

Brilliant post!

...And now they are shipping, mine can't be far away!
2015-12-18
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

Not sure. That was from sdchew post. I would guess a Rode mic though.
2015-12-18
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United States

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2015-12-18 10:34
Brilliant post!

...And now they are shipping, mine can't be far away!

Hope yours come soon.  I really think you will love them.
2015-12-18
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks DJI Santa

12395405_10207031112410297_1566587195_n.jpg
2015-12-18
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

chris Posted at 2015-12-18 08:53
Not sure. That was from sdchew post. I would guess a Rode mic though.

ooops, sorry chris....asked the wrong poster...
2015-12-19
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now I had the universal mount, I completed this.. Eliminated the UP/DOWN motion using a rig like this.. Also mounted the galaxy Tab S2

12380237_10153140676461090_1431193682_n.jpg

12387997_10153140676511090_1448874478_n.jpg
2015-12-19
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rode VideoMicro
2015-12-19
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

what came in the large square box?
2015-12-19
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-12-19
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Skyrider Posted at 2015-12-19 23:07
Ok...................sploodge I'll stop.......... lol  Congrats on getting all your stuff form DJI  ...

Good new dude.. Hope it arrives quick for you.. Took just 3 days from China to the UK.. Not sure what its like for the States.
2015-12-19
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2015-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules