Tilt control no longer working after upgrade
1111 1 2014-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bajaecotours
lvl.1
Mexico

So just upgraded the H3-3D Gimbal today and after the upgrade, my dial on my Transmitter no longer moves the gimbal up or down. I see that as i tilt the drone, the gimbal still holds a level horizon. But i have lost all control of using my dial to control the gimbal.

????
Thank you,
2014-12-27
Use props
bajaecotours
lvl.1
Mexico

For those of you having a similar issue, i found by accident how to fix this problem. I plugged in my Drone to my computer via USD, opened the Phantom software tool, went into teh BASIC setting, then RC mode and then on the right side where it says X1 Calibration, i clicked START and i moved the wheel on left side of my transmitter and that worked....NOW....this was merely an accident that i found this and it worked... I am not sure if this is part of the upgrade process for the H3-3D Gimbal after we download the latest update, but if it is....it would be very helpful if it was explained during the upgrade process. I hope this works for others that might have the same problem. I also attached a screengrab of the area i am talking about.

X1 Calibration

X1 Calibration
2014-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules