Upgrading my Phantom 2 Vision
738 2 2014-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gcarimi
New

United States

Got my P2V and love it; and I want to upgrade it (I want better range, picture, and gimbal) but what do I upgrade first and what upgrades will make me upgrade other things (controller, gimbal). So doing a little research I see that the lightbridge will give me the extended range I want while giving me a HD picture (looks like the first thing I would want to invest in). But here's one of my questions, would the lightbridge work with my current stock gimbal and camera or would I have to get something new that is compatible? If i do have to upgrade the gimbal and camera would I then have to upgraded my controller? I love being able to view my shot while flying, while the P2V is an incredible out of box purchase, the experiance has left me hungry for more!

I am new to this, so excuse my ignorance for wrong use of terms. In your explations, using dummy lingo would help. Also, examples of recommended upgrades that give you the most bang for your buck would be appreciated (ex. if i needed a new controller a good model and brand that won't break the bank).
2014-12-27
Use props
hrippeon
New

United States

I am not sure i can help you but i went in and did some upgrading and all my settings changed and i almost lost my drone. Now i am trying to get it back to its original settings. My controller is also reversed. I watched a tutorial on you tube and it advises not to make any changes unless you have been flying for a very long time and have become a pro. Well im not yet a pro. thank goodness i turned of the controller and it came back to me. Was very scary.
2014-12-27
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

I'm looking at a gimbal for my Phantom 2 Vision, although not too sure which to go for - I've seen couple.  I think the camera will be ok as it is and the gimbal will steady out those videos.  I was thinking of the Vision+ ver 3, but it seems to have a few problems if this forum is anything to go by.  I haven't messed about with software/upgrades as it works OK out of the box and has since I got it in April.
2014-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules