Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO, still broken! Video is glitchy
1075 5 2015-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
welschvideo
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my OSMO brand new straight from DJI's official website it arrived... non functional. I went through facebook groups, to no avail, I then called tech support 5-6 times, they said keep calling back if the issue isn't this or that or this or that... Whatever reason, none of their "fixes" worked. So they give me a pre paid label to send it back, I sent it back, waited an extra week because it was broken, they didn't say when it was going to ship back to me, it just arrived the other day "repaired" it worked for all of 2 times, it turned out, worked fine it seemed, then today I go to start it again like I did the other day and guess what? It's doing the glitchy video feed again! I don't know why I wasn't sent a brand new one when it "needed" a repair after the first time. Now I called tech support, they have no idea what the problem was the first time, opened an e-mail for me and still no help, now I have to wait for them to give me a pre-paid label AGAIN and send it in for repairs. Why am I having to wait for a new one to be shipped to me when I paid for a brand new functional item? The longer I wait, the more business I lose out on.

Witness me scratch my nose for a brief second it almost worked! ;)

DJI please stop making me wait for a prepaid label to send me back the same OSMO, just ship me the new one the same day I ship back the broken one sent to me.
2015-12-18
Use props
welschvideo
lvl.1
United States

Nobody has had this issue?
2015-12-19
Use props
thgrab
lvl.2
Germany

Is this a 4K Video? What MicroSD you are using? How fast can this SD writing?
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, what about the original videos in the SD card? If the videos in the SD card is normal, then it's problem of the mobile phone since the live video is decoding by the mobile phone, and the wifi interference can also cause the live video glitch problem. Please try the following methods before you send it back:
1) Try to check the original files. If the original files are the same, you need to upload your files to the Dropbox or MEGA and send the download link here. Please test different resolution settings and give your feedback here.
2) Try to reset the wifi setting and change to 5.8G band , make sure there are no other wifi signals interference.
3) Try to reinstall the app.  
4) Try to use different mobile phone, such as iphone.
2015-12-20
Use props
welschvideo
lvl.1
United States

I've done every fix, it's got to be hardware issue with the OSMO itself.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled apps, reset the device. Now I lost a job because they didn't get it to me in time.
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

welschvideo@gma Posted at 2015-12-22 06:07
I've done every fix, it's got to be hardware issue with the OSMO itself.

I've uninstalled, reinsta ...

Sorry about that, but you need to upload the original files so I can help you analyze it. If the original files are the same, you need to upload your files to the Dropbox or MEGA and send the download link here.
2015-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules