2504 9 2015-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s.laumen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4342746 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Since I updated my DJI Go app yesterday to version 2.4.3 it crash with my Inspire 1 on both my iPad mini 4 and my iPhone 6
2015-12-19
Use props
Drone Wanderer
New

United States

Same problem here on iPhone 6.
Controller and Phantom 3 are connected to the app but tapping on "Camera" causes the app to crash.
I had to delete the app and reinstall from the app store.

Works now but all my settings are gone which is lame.
2015-12-19
Use props
randy.concretes
lvl.2

United States

Change your video to record in 1080 works every time until they fix it
2015-12-19
Use props
tommy.davis417
lvl.1
Flight distance : 871699 ft
United States

Drone Wanderer Posted at 2015-12-19 10:54
Controller and Phantom 3 are connected to the app but tapping on "Cam ...

Have you flown after reinstalling the app?  Any issues?  
2015-12-19
Use props
Loftyflyer
lvl.2

Australia

Drone Wanderer Posted at 2015-12-19 23:54
Controller and Phantom 3 are connected to the app but tapping on "Cam ...

Exactly the same for me. But did you loose all your previous footage and movie clips when you reinstallled the app?
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anytime you update to a newer version of the app you should save your flights to the cloud and also write down all your settings.
If the app crashes then delete and reinstall and you should be ok. DJI is aware that the waypoint feature is causing the app to crash and should will be resolved.Also a good idea would be after deleting the app, reboot the IOS device then install the app from the App store.
2015-12-21
Use props
alokbhargava
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131135 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-21 07:21
Anytime you update to a newer version of the app you should save your flights to the cloud and also  ...

Noting down all the settings is not an easy task. Please give us a tool to copy settings to a file and lateron upload settings back to DJI Go app.
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Although when I update firmware, most all of my settings are still there but I just write them down in case it deletes them.
You just have to go through each menu and write them down. Another good reason to have them all saved in an spreadsheet  is if you want to make adjustments and then don't like them, by looking at your spreadsheet you'll know exactly where you had everything set at.
2015-12-27
Use props
outsight1965
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54268 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Dji-Ken , why not coming to the point that its crashing and we are uninstalling and rebooting again and again . i wrote on saturday also that even after all the process its crashing . all NEW versions , new all cables original and i have Ipad air 2 , Ipad mini 3 and Ipad mini 4 . nothing is working for my Inspire 1 and Inspire Pro both .
REMEDY ;;;   TURN ON WIFI FIRST , THEN START THE GOAPP IT WILL NOT CRASH AND CONNECTS .

Plz this is not the solution , it had never happened before .
2015-12-28
Use props
outsight1965
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54268 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

And the best part is , its not downloading on IPad mini 4 now , App store says it cannot be downloaded try later since 2 days . I had to factory reset my IPad mini 4 thats the max i cud do and still not down loading .
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules