Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Topping Off Batteries
1347 3 2015-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

The other day, one of the DJI moderators/participants here on the forum posted information about how to top off your battery.

If you charge a battery, then go to use it 2 - 3 days later, it will still show four bars on the battery. If you plug the charger in, the lights never come on, giving you the impression the battery is still fully charged. The answer/post I'm looking for explained the necessary "button pushes" on the battery so it would recognize it was not truly full and would then let you attach the charger and "top off" the battery.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

2015-12-19
Use props
jag01usn
lvl.3
United States

Just push the button on the battery to turn on your battery first then plug in the charger. The led bars should start flashing showing that it is charging. When led bars go out charging is done. It tells this in the manual also.
2015-12-19
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

jag01usn Posted at 2015-12-19 10:21
Just push the button on the battery to turn on your battery first then plug in the charger. The led  ...

I'm generally pretty thorough about things like reading the manual. However....

Can't I believe I missed that part. Took your advice (and obviously the same as in the manual). It didn't seem to work at first, but then I realized I was not turning the battery on properly.

Many thanks. Now I'm less concerned about the state of the batteries when I begin a flight.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-12-19
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-12-19 10:42
I'm generally pretty thorough about things like reading the manual. However....

Can't I believe I ...

Got your note, Art. Will probably call you tonight. I'll make it early since you are two timezones away.
2015-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules