flight without view connector
663 5 2015-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blackberrylaneg
lvl.1

United States

After my repair i started noticing my lightbridge failing at times. Maybe some of you remember my last post about getting my drone shipped back to me in a box without packing what so ever...the drone and remote tumbling around in the box for 3,000 miles and fedex handlers. ........Suddenly, complete failure and inpact to a pole as I fiddled with the interface on the display. Damaging 2 motors. so i open it up and find the 'view' connector bent up and feeling fragile. Hm....procedure with motor repairs and make a list to order. parts ordered start to remove to solde rin new motors..and the view connector comes apart with little 'forks' breaking away from motherboard....YAY!!!!
so, i will contact and discuss with DJI about this...i do have a picture of the condition of the board upon opening the shell...
So, will the craft fly without the "view connector"?
I believe  I will have to contact an attorney for this one......SO SO disappointed with DJI support/repair service....
mike

2015-12-19
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , Mike
Sincerely apologize about that !  I get relative collegues to contact you as soon as possible .
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Mike,
Have you resolved the issue with the support center yet?
If not, give me your ticket# and I will work on it.
2015-12-29
Use props
blackberrylaneg
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-29 11:50
Hello Mike,
Have you resolved the issue with the support center yet?
If not, give me your ticket# an ...

actually no, i received a call from gary( might have been greg) a dji repair rep. he was going to send me a rapid repair fedex label..i didnt get it. He seemed very responsive and stated that he would personally take care of it. I have had an illness in the family and have not been able to reply. So, please assist with this?
thank you
mike sherwood
417-818-8520
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

blackberrylaneg Posted at 2016-1-22 07:37
actually no, i received a call from gary( might have been greg) a dji repair rep. he was going to  ...

Ok, I will look into it tomorrow, and sorry about the family illness.
2016-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules