31323 47 2015-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

gennarodemarco Posted at 2016-10-3 22:13
Am trying to use a brand new controller but can't connect USB to iPad or iPhone , cant gett power to ...

Just to clarify, is the device providing any sort of indication that something is connected via USB such as receiving power?
2016-10-3
Use props
roger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1589239 ft
United Kingdom

justinweiner Posted at 2016-6-19 00:47
Echoing your experience here - my slave remote, which used to work fine, is also showing up only a ...

Hi, I spent a day trying to sort out exactly the same problem but it was stuck on a Phantom 4 AC. Eventually I decided to do a RC firmware upgrade even though Phantom 4 was selected. When this was complete I was able to reload the software and select the Inspire. I then did another RC firmware upgrade as requested and was able to link the AC. Everything is now ok.

I hope this helps.

2016-10-5
Use props
Wieg1
lvl.2

Italy

I need a little help,
To make the reset, which button is required to hold in addition to c1 and c2..?
I had conflicting indications, the button of the photographs ( right side) or the button of the video on the left side?
They must be held down at power off, or even to restart?
I have an annoying popup window every time I press the button c1 (it says The Dji go app tried to get acces on C1) and it seems that the solution is the rc reset.
Someone can confirm?
Moreover, the right little wheel (iso), under the photo button, can be pressed but it seems to have not any effect, what is connected?
Many thanks.
2016-10-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Wieg1 Posted at 2016-10-11 21:28
I need a little help,
To make the reset, which button is required to hold in addition to c1 and c2.. ...

Just as a recap, here are the steps to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off while holding the buttons.
* Turn on the RC and it will be reset.

You don't need the Go app connected when you're performing these steps. It does not have an audio queue for you to go by. After you perform the button combination above, I would recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft using this button combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2016-10-11
Use props
gabrielfurman
New

Argentina

Hello, yesterday was updated app DJI and after that it has not been possible to connect the phone with the application. "disconected" message. failure is not USB port and charging the cell. I tried resetting the command but not solved. is there any other way to reset and chek RC firmware from a pc? before updating the app it worked without any problem.
2016-10-16
Use props
Michael Traceur
New

Sri Lanka

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-20 19:08
Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.

Thank you! I searched all manual guides and Instruction booklets and found nothing about this. Thanks in advance
2017-5-6
Use props
Stefano Inspire
lvl.1

Italy

thedeepaks Posted at 2016-5-15 13:57
Hi Ken,

I have been reading the forum for literally 12+ HOURS. No one could solve my problem.

Hi,
I've exactly the same problem.
Looking in this forum, others and across internet.
didn't find the solution until now.

Did you got to a definitive solution here?

Thanks
2018-1-22
Use props
Fem
New
Guinea

Ionut Posted at 2016-1-1 01:04
Hello. I need help. I have updated my Inspire1 with FW v.1.6.0.40  Aircraft updated successfully.
Then i have updated the RC in DJI GO app. I have Android. I have downloaded the FW. I have start upgrade and it does make the DD sound as always. But at the and of process,  in the Overall Status it says:

lonut,could you find any solution to your issue,please?
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules