Brand new P3Pro RC won't update?
490 0 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AllanMichaud
New

Thailand

I followed instructions (DJI Forum|Phantom 3 Pro andAdvanced RC Firmware 1.5.70 Support Thread) I waited a few minutes as itsays "Please don't disconnect" nothing happened so I pressed"Start to Upgrade" then I get a message saying "Unfortunately,DJI Go has stopped" and after a few seconds it returns to the main DJI Goscreen. I closed the app and tried again with the same effect. This is a brandnew Phantom 3 Pro, I have not even had a chance to use it. I updated the copterwith no problems but the RC is not having it, any suggestions?

Note, while trying to do this the aircraft was switched off as there is nomention of it needing to be on while doing this update.

In case it makes any difference to my problem my RC currently has v1.3.20. Ihave tried deleting the app and re installing from the Play Store, switchingthe tablet off and on in between deleting and re installing, no change.Unfortunately I bought this in Thailand so the shop is pretty useless as no onespeaks much English.
What can I do to address this?
FYI I am using an Nexus 7.2 with Android 6.0.1 and I haveDJI Go App version 2.4.3
Maybe this is the problem should I try to revert to Android 5 and DJI Go App2.4.2?

2015-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules