Phantom 2 won't turn on after 36. Update
938 4 2014-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roderickp1
New
United States

After upgrading the phantom 2 up to 3.6, it will not turn on.

See vid and ask any questions. Thx in advance

http://youtu.be/51_pJr2V6PA

2014-12-27
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

Press the button, quickly let go, and immediately press again for about 2 seconds.

Manual page 8, paragraph 2.2.
2014-12-27
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

Or read the instructions on the decal stuck to the battery, that your finger is on, and that I can read in your video.
2014-12-27
Use props
roderickp1
New
United States

Thanks for the response(s). While the video does portray me attempting to incorrectly boot up the unit, I don't believe that is the issue.  Following the instructions as printed does not bring a solution.  The drone has been up several times and worked find until this update. :@
2014-12-27
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

roderickp1@gmai Posted at 2014-12-28 10:47
Thanks for the response(s). While the video does portray me attempting to incorrectly boot up the un ...

You say update "36." in the Topic, yet "3.6" in the post.

If you are referring to Version 3.6 of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant, installing that on your computer does not in itself change anything on the Phantom.

Or are you referring to perhaps the Firmware update 3.08 for the Main Controller?

You have not made clear what if any changes you made, and yes your video does show you just pushing and holding in the button.

You need to be precise and clear in what you have done, and what you were intending to do.  Do you have the manuals associated with your aircraft?
2014-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules