1520 3 2015-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gopalg73
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

hi,
another complaint with phantom 3 professional, i am getting vertical lines in over exposed (higlight) arease, all the areas where white or light is present ,the video will have lines,if i under expose subject becomes dark, this is a new gimball unit i purchased over ebay as the dealer is currently out of stock,
what is the likely problem , i am already stuck with a gimbal having no signal issue. i will post photos or videos if my problem is not understood.
regards
gopal

2015-12-21
Use props
Pl0701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36440 ft
United States

You can turn that off on the DJI Go app. Go to camera settings and turn off "over exposure warning".
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Gopal
Please try turn off the "Over exposure warning" in "Manu" .
2015-12-21
Use props
gopalg73
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

hi,
it is not over exposure warning, it is present in the video, i was going through the forum and found lots of people having the same issue, why cannot the service people specify the exact problem, like it is
the problem with the camera, the strip or the mother board etc, instead of saying replace the complete gimbals camera unit, i paid INR 40000( usd 600) for the replacement and the seller is saying gimball
is not covered under warranty,dji should start selling these parts separately  so at least can repair economically.
regards
gopal
2015-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules