Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone With Sound
1179 9 2015-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpaydirt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2969 ft
United States

Got tired of finding music, so I decided to use the original audio

2015-12-25
Use props
twlangan
lvl.1

United States

Neat video! What is the land to be used for that the rocks are being picked out of? Looks like a big plot to cover and a slow process!
2015-12-25
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Yes, good technique. I am not in favour of using music under these sorts of clips at all, been done to many times, and not appropriate. I use a cheap Zoom portable recorder and attach it to the vehicle being photographed, then sync it up later. I would be interested to hear how you did it?
2015-12-25
Use props
jpaydirt
lvl.2
United States

twlangan Posted at 2015-12-25 14:45
Neat video! What is the land to be used for that the rocks are being picked out of? Looks like a big ...

Devolping some farm ground, dumping the rocks in an old gold mine slash gravel pit
2015-12-25
Use props
jpaydirt
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 2015-12-25 15:05
Yes, good technique. I am not in favour of using music under these sorts of clips at all, been done  ...

I am using a Kodak Z3 with a trucker's magnet as the base with a 1/4 inch bolt that screws into the camera then I can place it where I want the sound to originate from, in this kind of genera people want to hear the sound. I'm using Borosoft to strip off the audio
2015-12-25
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Very smooth flight !  Thanks for sharing that !
2015-12-27
Use props
lenw
lvl.2

United States

Nice flying.  I like the sounds of the equipment instead of music.  I think music is fine for scenery type videos but for something like this I would rather here the machines.  Nice job!
2015-12-27
Use props
andresbolivarg
New

United States

Hello Few questions...

my phantom 3 Advanced.. i cant hear the sound i see video perfect but not sound....not sure if there is an audio problem or the P3 advanced do not come with audio ?

and How do you do , so you do not  hear the sound pf the drone?
2015-12-28
Use props
DillPickleAdil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184577 ft
Canada

andresbolivarg@ Posted at 2015-12-29 00:43
Hello Few questions...

my phantom 3 Advanced.. i cant hear the sound i see video perfect but not so ...

None of the Phantom 3's come with audio...
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

andresbolivarg@ Posted at 2015-12-29 13:43
Hello Few questions...

my phantom 3 Advanced.. i cant hear the sound i see video perfect but not so ...

He didn't really record it with a drone.  It was just a sound overlay in post production
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules