dont see the ISO in the app go
1098 7 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
europa345
lvl.1

Spain

hi

how can i see the iso that is selected or that I´m changing with the scroll?  before, i could see it in the  APP, but now idont see it.

any idea?

Thanks
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Sorry  but I don't quite understand your question . You can find the ISO setting as this picture shows .  If you are asking others , please post a picture of that . Thank you !
ISO Setting.PNG
2015-12-22
Use props
duncanc
New

United States

Patrick,

The UI for the DJI go app is quite confusing. There are elements all over the main screen that you need to tap on to bring up various functions, and it is not at all clear where to tap to get to a particular setting. I am an iOS software developer, so I'm good at this stuff, and I find this app seriously confusing. Powerful and feature-rich, but very confusing.

Your screen-shot is not helpful because you don't tell us HOW to get to the setting you show.

When answering your customer's questions, please bear in mind that we are asking because we can't find something despite looking for it for an extended period.

After looking at your picture a second time I see the red circle around the area that I need to tap to bring up the ISO/Shutterspeed/EV settings (far right of the screen, under the "menu" heading, the blue icon that looks like 3 sliders.) I would suggest you edit your post to say that, though.
2016-1-24
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

In the app, up towards the top of the screen and to the right you will see a line of camera data.
The first item shown is ISO.
2016-1-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

duncanc Posted at 2016-1-24 23:26
Patrick,

The UI for the DJI go app is quite confusing. There are elements all over the main screen  ...

Since you do not know where all the buttons are located within the menus, I suggest any question you have type it into YouTube and there's probably a video that explains how to get to that feature.
Make sure to watch al the tutorial videos in the Academy page as well.
2016-1-24
Use props
duncanc
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-24 12:09
Since you do not know where all the buttons are located within the menus, I suggest any question y ...

Videos are a truly dreadful way to find information about a complex product if that's all you have. You have to spend LOTS of time wading through things you don't care about to find the one thing you want to know how to do. They are sequential-access. Videos are not an acceptable substitute for a proper manual.

Videos certainly have their place, and can be very helpful when you need a visual demonstration, but they do not work as primary documentation.
2016-2-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

duncanc Posted at 2016-2-18 12:48
Videos are a truly dreadful way to find information about a complex product if that's all you have ...

"Videos are not an acceptable substitute for a proper manual."

Then perhaps you download the manual and read it.
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-18 10:12
"Videos are not an acceptable substitute for a proper manual."

Then perhaps you download the manu ...

Yes, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention the manual too
2016-2-17