Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection to phone via wifi dropping
938 6 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxhahne
New

Canada

Hi just unpacked my Osmo.  I'm having nothing but trouble keeping the phone and Osmo connected to wifi.

I have a very reliable ipone 5 with the app on it and a brand new iphone 6s with the app and both have the same trouble keeping the connection and a live screen for more than 10 seconds. ??

Leaving for galapagos in two weeks and need to fix or exchange if this is a problem with the Osmo. Have you run across many defective wifi's in the units>??

Max
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What cell service do you have, on At&t there is an called on the phones called Smart WiFi that looks all the time for WiFi and tries to connect to a different WiFi. If you have that then disable the app.
And if not, you can go into your settings and setup the Osmo as a preferred network.
If you're outside away from any WiFi does it still do it?
2015-12-22
Use props
maxhahne
New

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-22 10:13
What cell service do you have, on At&t there is an called on the phones called Smart WiFi that looks ...

yes when i'm outside away from wifi it still disconnects
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Can you try to reset the WiFi settings and see if that helps.
Hold the both trigger and shutter button down, pull the power switch down until the indicator blinks green. Then release the power button BEFORE releasing the trigger.
2015-12-22
Use props
salvelio
New

South Africa

Since The app and firmware updates for my DJI Osmo I cannot get live video feed on my iPhone 6s. The osmo connects to the iPhone, but I have st shoot blind because the video feed is not there. I just get a black screen on which I can see the camera is connected an working. This all started with the DJI Go update a few days ago.
2015-12-24
Use props
salvelio
New

South Africa

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-22 20:06
Can you try to reset the WiFi settings and see if that helps.
Hold the both trigger and shutter butt ...

I've tried everything. It connects to the Osmo wifi, and I can control the camera via my iPhone 6s, but I just get a black screen, no live video feed. This all started happening after the firmware update and DJI Go app update. On certain occasions when I turn off my wifi router at home the live feed appears, but it is very sensitive to othe wifi connections. As soon as it picks up neighboring wifi the feed goes black. If tried 2mhz and 5mhz. I'm almost 100 % certain there are problems with the firmware and app.
2015-12-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried the new update announced this morning ?
2015-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules