963 2 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
truckerich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100814 ft
United States

Rubber shock absorber install to gimble
Very easy install on that hard to do job with the white rubber shock absorber to attach to the gimble without uninstalling the gimble.
#1 Cut a piece of string about 12"inches long and fold in half.
#2 Put each end of the string together. Now it should look like 6" long 1/2 the length by holding both ends together.
# 3 Tie a half knot around the neck of the white absorber.
#4 Make sure the half knot is around the neck of the asorber.
#5 Put the two ends of the string threw the hole of the gimble first.
# 6 Pull the 2 ends of the string together slowly tell the neck of the white absorber is completly threw the gimble hole.
# 7 ENJOY. Takes approxmently 4 minuets to complete the task of reinstalling each absorber without removing the gimble.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UGLY STRING DISAPARED USING FISHING LINE.
I don't like the ugly string I use all around the fan gards. 360 degrees of ugly, ugly.
I tried clear 12 pound test fishing line. Pretty and better than string. Worked just fine. I was concerened of the thickness .013 dia. Worked great but upgraded to clear 20 pound test just to be safe.  100% Safer than string. And more bounce for the buck.
Love, love it.

2015-12-22
Use props
buxdronex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100013 ft
  • >>>
Barbados

Please can you show an image ?
2015-12-22
Use props
truckerich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100814 ft
United States

buxdronex Posted at 2015-12-22 19:05
Please can you show an image ?

I can have you a picture tomorrow of the fishing line connected to each fan gard . The fishing line I go through each holes on each fan gard. A 360 degree radius of fishing line completely around the gards. 1 line only. Weave the fishing line in and out all the gards. 1 loop 1 line.  As for the absorber connecting to gimble  I would have to wait tell 1 fell off. What I can do if you want pictures of the connecting to gimble I can take a string and show it around the neck of the shock absorber if that's what your looking for. Any questions please ask. Thank You, BIGDOG-AIR 1

What are you looking fof?
2015-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules