1113 3 2015-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wouterkcs
lvl.2
United States

One item you need to agree is:
You cannot fly above people.

I wonder how many feet? Or if I am 500 ft away, and fly above the beach at 100ft, is that cosidered flying above people.

If one complains you fly , let's sya 100ft, above people, anyone can sue you?

Any other rules you are  agree with, what violations can be brought up?

Scary proposition!!

WOUTER

ps: One registration is for drone, or do you one nned for every drone.

2015-12-23
Use props
pb05life
lvl.2

United States

you are registering yourself. the number is for any drone you are planning on flying.

I also agree the rules are very open ended. No flying over people means, you pretty much can't  fly anywhere ever. The last time I checked the earth has people everywhere.
2015-12-23
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

pb05life@gmail. Posted at 2015-12-23 16:13
you are registering yourself. the number is for any drone you are planning on flying.

I also agree ...

Common Sense should help a lot - not meaning to be nasty, but....

If I'm flying in the park while some guy is there fishing and my Phantom falls out of the sky, the odds are pretty good I'm not going to hit him. However....

Let's say it's the fourth of July and 3,000 people are there, getting ready to watch the fireworks. I would probably be branded an idiot if I flew over that crowd.

If I remember correctly, flying over stadiums and arenas, etc., is a recommended no-no.
2015-12-23
Use props
cbarrettcampbel
lvl.1

United States

The motus operandi of the government is to set vague rules, and then enforce them as they see convenient.
If they come down on you for breaking one of their rules, then you are welcome to spend thousands of dollars to defend yourself in court.
2015-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules