Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Morph
You can derive the data by this way :
a. Connect your aircraft (USB port at the tail) to a PC using the included USB cable. Turn on the Remote Controller and the aircraft, then open the DJI GO app.
b. Click “Mode” icon to view the “Advanced Settings”.
c. Click “MC Enter Read Flight Data Mode”.
d. After a few seconds, the DJI Flight Log disk will be detected by the PC and you will be able to access the data.
It's always the aircraft status data and commands stored in yhe aircraft . Every data has a code number . The biggest number corresponds to the latest flight . The old data will be replaced by new data once the storage is full . And the covered old data will not be available to access .
2015-12-24
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-25
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Morph1 Posted at 2015-12-26 00:31
thanks Pat,

So what you're saying is I should leave all of the data files there and not worry abo ...

Well that depends on yourself . But I personally think , it's always the latest flight log to be the most important .
2015-12-28
Use props
GonzaloDron
New

Chile

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-28 10:13
Well that depends on yourself . But I personally think , it's always the latest flight log to be th ...

Hi DJI-Patrick, why this can't be done with a Mac? I've seen other forums with this issue, and the solutions are complex and time-consuming.

Thanks in advance!
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules