2444 16 2015-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI Official Webpage Revision Survey
suppotr.JPG
Recently, we’ve made some changes and improvements to the DJI Support webpage: http://www.dji.com/support
The new version of the support page provides a more convenient browsing experience for DJI users.
But of course, it could always be better, so we would like to know your opinions on how to improve the Support webpage! Please share your ideas with us. Let’s make these improvements together!
DJI Product Application Technical Support Team

2015-12-24
Use props
fordruid
lvl.1

United States

Downloads link? Gotta dig for it, should be on opening page for manuals, firmware and such.
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

fordruid@hotmai Posted at 2015-12-25 15:34
Downloads link? Gotta dig for it, should be on opening page for manuals, firmware and such.

Nice idea, that would be convenient!
2015-12-24
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Clicking on the AFTER-SALES SERVICE POLICIES link then selecting EUROPE brings up a neat Google Map.

Should'nt the Germans be listed here?
Missing_Service_Germans.jpg
2015-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Kindly, on another level, a full description of future updated firmware contents. ;-)
We desire more than a Surprise!!

RedHotPoker
2015-12-25
Use props
nigelwilkins
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

This^^  It would be helpful to know what issues are being dealt with so we can make informed decisions about risks of flight, eg. temporarily adjusting gain settings to avoid possible failures & limiting maximum wind conditions to cope.
2015-12-25
Use props
mike.wildlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

^^^^^ what they said
2015-12-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Tim

Nice improvements over all. Two things that would be easier

1)  I would like to see the forum link on the main tool bar instead of finding it below  near the credits on the page. It needs is very own tab!   You want people to find the forum (don't you?) you shouldn't need to dig for it...

2) Software updates are not handy and should be located by the product type under support with a dedicated page for each item. It seems like you are marketing the new products page....  by searching the store.  This is not normal logic in my opinion, we have already bought the product and need support for it.

Thanks
Rich

2015-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Oh, and an Off Topic section, like 99.9% of every other forum has one.
We promise not to abuse it. ;-)

Having a personal forum SIG can be fun too... Hehe
Please see below for an example.

RedHotPoker

Align TRex 700E DFC HV~Spektrum DX8 MAAC 91236
Blade mCPX BL Blade mQX DJI Phantom 3 Pro'~iPad Air 2 Cellular
Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D Heli-Max 1SQ~AnyLink~Spektrum DX6i
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Traxxas QR1 RealFlight 6.5
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-12-27 07:23
Oh, and an Off Topic section, like 99.9% of every other forum has one.
We promise not to abuse it. ; ...

Yeach! the signature would be great!
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-12-26 09:20
Hello Tim

Nice improvements over all. Two things that would be easier

Agree!  Thanks for your suggestions!
2015-12-26
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

I would like to see you make the direction of the Up and Down function on the hat reversible so we could have it the way we want it.  It is backwards for me because I fly RC and stick toward me is up.   You have it so that if I pull the hat the camera goes down.   Would like to see that fix soon.

Sorry, thought you meant Osmo changes

2015-12-26
Use props
ryanlam115
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341355 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I think over all, the support page has been made super easy to access and user friendly which is great!

A suggestion might be, to keep or add the "Chat Now" - with a online help person - chat box minimized on the bottom right corner?
I feel like, even though things are super easy and accessible, sometimes, it is nice to still be able to almost instantly chat with an online rep when they become available.
Yes, a lot of people can read, but there are also probably a lot of people who would like to chat with somebody online right away as well.
And for those who have an emergency, they can always call if they wish.

That would be my suggestion for the support page, but I think it is pretty nice and easy as it is!
2015-12-26
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Did I miss it or are the download pages not on there?
2015-12-27
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

OK, found the downloads page.  Just wasn't looking there for it and with the color choice and me being color blind, its tough to see.  
2015-12-27
Use props
FishTales
lvl.1

Indonesia

fordruid@hotmai Posted at 2015-12-25 15:34

I agree, I had to look for several minutes to find the downloads again.  They used to be on the support page, which was a logical place for them to be.  Now the location on the product page is counter-intuitive.
2015-12-27
Use props
LMahesa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3520 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

No criticisms so far, but then I'm a super new user.

Praise, though... I LOVE your css and the little touches here and there your developers have included, like the procedure for uploading an avatar. Very slick, very nice.
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules