Video skipping
1601 9 2015-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
militarybuilt
lvl.1

United States

I'm new here, and I couldn't find an answer. But I just got my P3S a few days ago and when I'm playing the video back it skips. Is it quicktime doing it? I transfered the video from the memory card to my computer hoping that would help but no dice. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
2015-12-25
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-25
Use props
militarybuilt
lvl.1

United States

I'll have to check, I'm new to this stuff. I did find that if I shrink the actual quicktime video window down it plays a little better but still skips. Thank you for the help.
2015-12-25
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

militarybuilt Posted at 2015-12-25 12:00
I'll have to check, I'm new to this stuff. I did find that if I shrink the actual quicktime video wi ...

punch in "skipping" in the forums search and you'll find many possibilities and answers.

i had the issue as well. among other remedies, i ran through any editing prog (w or w/o editing) and it was then fine
2015-12-25
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-25
Use props
militarybuilt
lvl.1

United States

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-26 01:52
FYI.  Click on "reply" below the persons comment you are replying to as opposed to using "post rep ...

Thanks for the heads up. What editing program did you use? Thanks again.
2015-12-26
Use props
katherine45
lvl.1

Pakistan

Over the years I’ve spoken to a handful of bright young & interesting people who have been successful in their paths. Best Writers UK best helper.
2018-3-2
Use props
Elizabetholsen
New

Pakistan

Most video skipping issues are on the grounds that there isn't sufficient video, Desktop or personal computer PC. On the off chance that you are just viewing the video skipping issues, shut down every single additional program that might run. you may need to discover a lower determination form of the video. you have a downloaded form, possibly search for one that is on YouTube or Netflix video skipping. These have gushing players that handle the buffering part.
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_3L5gU9T0dhlb
New

United Kingdom

Online recordings are ordinarily cushioned as they are played back. This implies your gadget downloads a couple of to good Looking so  efferent an Nice Video an Funny clips at Do My Essay by Write My Essay  Guru moments of video in front of the present playback area
2018-8-28
Use props
djiuser_5uAnmwpAvsj5
New

Pakistan

If you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, then a fifth-wheel trailer might be the right fit for you. These trailers have plenty of storage and living space, plus they’re easy to tow. Additionally, some fifth-wheel trailers feature modern amenities such as TVs and full-size appliances.
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules