51626 24 2015-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahr69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a video/tutorial on how to export videos,photos and especially panoramic pictures to a file. Also, where do I find those panoramic photos? They seem to not be with the regular videos and photos area, but in the library under the local files button. thats strange that all captured photography is not shown in one place.
2015-12-25
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

Hi,

really have no idea what kind of device you are using, but on my IOS device it is the Play Button down to the Left.

If you want use an PC you have to plug your SD card in and there are hidden FOLDERS on the SDcard.
i´m using TotalCommander but you can use a Tool of of your Preference too to get them visible.

You´ll find a Folder called PANORAMIC and inside are again Subfolders with the taken Pics.

Thats all my Friend

Have a nice Day - Mike
2015-12-25
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can download the panorama in the APP and then the image will be saved in your local album of your mobile device. Click on the photo in the app library, there is a download icon at the left bottom corner. The original photos are in the micro SD card. DCIM/PANORAMA/.   DJI GO uses down sampled pictures for pano stitching aiming at fast sharing. Currently, you can use some third party stitching software to do the stitching on your PC such as: https://www.dermandar.com/create/   
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/
2015-12-27
Use props
isardriver
New
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-27 20:52
You can download the panorama in the APP and then the image will be saved in your local album of yo ...

i have a similar issue, photos will not download to my iOS device, keeps saying the file failed to download.  whenever it doesn't say that on multiple other tries, i see a blue line (moving across from left to right  sort of like a saving time), but none of the photos show up on my iOS.  the panorama photo doesn't show at all as it is in a folder on the sd card called panorama.  i see the three photos on my computer, but cannot stitch them or download as a whole panorama
thanks in advance
2016-1-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

isardriver Posted at 2016-1-26 00:20
i have a similar issue, photos will not download to my iOS device, keeps saying the file failed to ...

Hello! If it's convenient, please unplug your SD card, insert it with a SD reader to your PC and check the photos inside. You can move the photos to you PC directly thru the SD card.
2016-1-29
Use props
isardriver
New
United States

hi there, yes, they show up, except one of my panorama's - i see the 5 pic's, but they are not stitched.  i can't seem to get to the panorama folder via the app to download onto my iOS, meaning the stitched panorama
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

isardriver Posted at 2016-1-31 20:40
hi there, yes, they show up, except one of my panorama's - i see the 5 pic's, but they are not stitc ...

Hi, after shooting, you can exit the camera interface and enter the Media Library, you can find the panoramic composite pictures inside and download freely.
2016-1-31
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-28 09:52
You can download the panorama in the APP and then the image will be saved in your local album of yo ...

You can stitch the images in the latest Adobe Lightroom as well..the result are very good.

The only issue is you cannot use the resulting image as a 'tour' that you can pan around. Its not virtual, only a flat image.
However the file and image quality are superb

DJI needs to develop a 360 virtual application. You would sell tons of OSMO if you added this feature.

Happy to trial any beta software
2016-1-31
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-1 11:32
Hi, after shooting, you can exit the camera interface and enter the Media Library, you can find th ...

I find the software to do this and its user interface, not very user friendly..could be refined IMO ..thats just some feedback..judging by the comments here and elsewhere I think I am correct in saying this as many find it confusing
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

robbi@robbinewm Posted at 2016-2-1 11:56
You can stitch the images in the latest Adobe Lightroom as well..the result are very good.

The on ...

Hello! Robbi, thanks for your information and good suggestion! DJI will take serious consideration about your feedback. Please pay close attention to DJI official public notification if it's convenient! Thanks!
2016-1-31
Use props
sm1982
New

Malta

Hello, I have the same problem,

I took panoramic photos 180 or 360 degrees, I download them from Dji app and is successful  (0 failed). But no photos will be shown in my Nexus 5 mobile, the stitched photos appear in the Dji app but cannot find them in my Nexus phone photo gallery. In other words the panoramic feature of the Osmo is useless since the stitched photos cannot be export it. Please work on it DJI.
2016-7-29
Use props
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

Anyone had an issue where DJI Spark cannot enter panoramic mode when taking a picture. Same thing happened with shallow focus mode? Thanks
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Birdyflymore Posted at 2017-6-24 15:29
Anyone had an issue where DJI Spark cannot enter panoramic mode when taking a picture. Same thing happened with shallow focus mode? Thanks

Would you please provide more details to us? How about other mode like burst shot, internal shot? We would appreciate if you could show us the screenshot and the model of your mobile device.
2017-6-26
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

DJI Media Maker works great.... and it's free.
2017-6-26
Use props
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-26 04:22
Would you please provide more details to us? How about other mode like burst shot, internal shot? We would appreciate if you could show us the screenshot and the model of your mobile device.

Sure, will do. I was using an iPhone 7. However, I will be taking it out again tomorrow so will hopefully give it another go then and see if the problem still exists. Thanks
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Birdyflymore Posted at 2017-6-27 20:05
Sure, will do. I was using an iPhone 7. However, I will be taking it out again tomorrow so will hopefully give it another go then and see if the problem still exists. Thanks

Appreciate that, please keep us updated with screenshot if it persists.
2017-6-27
Use props
do fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 884019 ft
South Korea

I found original panorame files at the following location in my android smart phone.
/internal memory/DJI/dji.go.v4/CACHE_IMAGE/panorama_xxxxxxxxxx_result
2017-7-15
Use props
do fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 884019 ft
South Korea

do fly Posted at 2017-7-15 23:36
I found original panorame files at the following location in my android smart phone.
/internal memory/DJI/dji.go.v4/CACHE_IMAGE/panorama_xxxxxxxxxx_result

oops. I didn't recognize this thread is for Osmo.
2017-7-15
Use props
fans8ce668bf
New
Flight distance : 14816 ft
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-26 04:22

Hi DJI Mindy, I am also having the same problem, the other modes are fine except for these two
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ce668bf Posted at 2017-7-25 08:25
Hi DJI Mindy, I am also having the same problem, the other modes are fine except for these two

Are the icons grey and cannot be selected? Is it convenient to upload the screenshot here? Besides, what is the APP version?
2017-7-25
Use props
PinpointMapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Salty777 Posted at 2017-6-26 06:52
DJI Media Maker works great.... and it's free.

I like Microsoft Image Composit Editor (ICE) as well and it is also free
2017-7-29
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

PinpointMapping Posted at 2017-7-29 09:49
I like Microsoft Image Composit Editor (ICE) as well and it is also free

Thanks, I'll give it a try
2017-8-1
Use props
H. Arif - The 6IX
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-29 00:01
Hello! If it's convenient, please unplug your SD card, insert it with a SD reader to your PC and check the photos inside. You can move the photos to you PC directly thru the SD card.

The Micro SD Card shows the pictures one-by-one, they are not stitched together. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
2018-7-14
Use props
djiuser_O5TW3zXSG0w3
lvl.1

United States

I know this is for OSMO (I have a Spark) but this may still help. If you take a panoramic picture and then let it sync so that it shows up in the Editor ->  Album -> Photo  section of the GO 4 App) you will notice a little download link at the bottom of the page. If you click that, the stitched panoramic photo showes up in your pictures folder on your phone under the DJI folder. I'm using Android so for me it shows up in /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/DJI/   HTH
2018-7-20
Use props
robt369
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-27 17:52
You can download the panorama in the APP and then the image will be saved in your local album of your mobile device. Click on the photo in the app library, there is a download icon at the left bottom corner. The original photos are in the micro SD card. DCIM/PANORAMA/.   DJI GO uses down sampled pictures for pano stitching aiming at fast sharing. Currently, you can use some third party stitching software to do the stitching on your PC such as: https://www.dermandar.com/create/   
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

Use Photoshop - File - Automate - Photomerge,
is will prompt you for the type of merge - Auto works great. Then you pick the images from the pano files created from the Osmo pocket. Hit go, let photoshop do its magic. after wards flatten the layers, use magic wand to select transparent areas, then do a fill with content aware fill. Hold down shift and hit back space key. Choose Content Fill aware from the dropdown, Click OK. Photoshop will do its magic again and fill in the blank ares with its best guess of that it should look like. Bingo you have an awesome pano all stitched together.

** Hint photoshop will use content fill aware going forward until you select another fill type,so if you cant figure out why fill is doing content fill aware each time, you need to choose fill from the dropdown.

2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules