Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Requests
2117 16 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantom
New

Spain

I suggest we start a thread highlighting the things us, the end users (or Beta testers as many think of it) wish to see on future firmware upgrades.   Heres one to get us started...

Mini iOSD (Maybe also the iOSD Mark II)...   Change position of OSD to not conflict with GoPro OSD!!!  

Mini iOSD with GoPro OSD

Mini iOSD with GoPro OSD

As you can see, the iOSD conflicts with the GoPro OSD at the top of the screen.

iOSD Settings

iOSD Settings

Your settings page allows your OSD to be shifted in on both the Left and Right edges,  but why not shift down from the top also?!  

Thanks!
2014-9-17
Use props
nick
New

United Kingdom

This is a great idea, I've lost count of the number of times I've landed after an interesting flight only to discover that I forgot to press record on the camera or the memory card was full!
2014-9-17
Use props
dagrover
lvl.1

Netherlands

same problem here nick

And the GPS position would be nice to have on the screen.
2014-9-17
Use props
nick
New

United Kingdom

Suggestion for future development.

It may not be possible to add this to the current Phantom but thinking ahead maybe DJI could consider this for the Phantom 3?

Would it be possible to add an extra output onto the NAZA module to control motorized retractable landing gear to lower the gear automatically when the bird is below 3Mtrs, not only would that be cool, it would also avoid the need for an 8 channel RC system to control the landing gear motor.
2014-9-17
Use props
tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would love the ability to take images or video with the stock P2V+ that includes flight telemetry in the image. Like height, speed, distance, etc. I assume this is possible with the additional iOSD equipment. But not possible with the stock P2V+ and iOS Vision app.
2014-9-17
Use props
graham.j.bland
New

United Kingdom

I would like the restrictions on no fly zones made warnings! If I have CAA/ATC permission to fly why can't I use my Phantom?
2014-9-17
Use props
phantom
New

Spain

graham.j.bland@ Posted at 2014-9-17 23:08
I would like the restrictions on no fly zones made warnings! If I have CAA/ATC permission to fly why ...

Graham turn off GPS and you can fly in restricted zones...
2014-9-17
Use props
phantom
New

Spain

I wish we could upload custom 'no fly zones' onto the drone.   Eg, one could accurately program a virtual floor,  10 ft above a ski slope...  

Then during manual filming, it would never go below that wall..   
2014-9-17
Use props
christer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Add me to the list for iOSD, let us choose the pos of the overlay ourself.
Eagletree does that....
2014-9-17
Use props
christer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

graham.j.bland@ Posted at 2014-9-17 23:08
I would like the restrictions on no fly zones made warnings! If I have CAA/ATC permission to fly why ...

Cause there are to many idiots out there that dont respect the rules.
2014-9-17
Use props
frank.deubert
New
Flight distance : 33333 ft
Germany

i would like to have glonass support too forvthe next firmware update, which woulb bring everytime enough sats for flying the phantom
2014-9-18
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Camera firmware update: To have the camera in the upright position when Starting the DJi Phantom 2+

To avoid lens damage. TY
2014-9-25
Use props
siliconester
New

Croatia

Adjustable default velocity when RTH engages. This 20 meter limit is not enough. It should be a available to set it all the way up to 120m. When there is only one is obstacle in the way I'm afraid to go too far because of that limit.
2014-9-25
Use props
pistol01
lvl.1

United States

1) ability to send aircraft the controllers (iOS) position as the home point.
2) ability to do the above on a 'continuous' basis (boating, hiking, driving, etc.)
2014-9-25
Use props
dronebandit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362028 ft
Czechia

firmware switch to allow GPS "panic"mode where Phantom will stay in GPS mode having less than 6 sats available (3-5?) to be still able to return close to homepoint, though with less precision. 3-4 sats should be OK to achieve that.
2014-9-30
Use props
dronebandit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362028 ft
Czechia

change of android software, so when Phantom lose GPS than radar arrow will not jump out of radar circles, but keeps in the middle, just blinking or whatever, still showing heading of the phantom relative to phone heading (phone with compass)
2014-9-30
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

dronebandit@gma Posted at 2014-10-1 06:51
firmware switch to allow GPS "panic"mode where Phantom will stay in GPS mode having less than 6 sats ...

I agree with this one!
2014-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules