Consulta
800 1 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
servicomcr
New

Costa Rica

Buenas yo tengo un extender y tengo un phantom 2 Modelo  PV330 compre no hace mucho el extender como puedo conectar mi camara wifi al extender y como seria el prosedimiento espero que me puedan ayudar gracias y de antemano.

2015-12-26
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Below is the Google translation of your question...and if I am going in the wrong direction, apologies, just trying to help.

I have a good stretch and have a phantom 2 Model PV330 purchase does not extend much as I connect my camera to extend wifi and as would be the prosedimiento hope you can help me and thanks in advance .

Not sure exactly what you are asking but I think you are wanting to extend the range of wifi to you camera?
I have Phantom V2+ V3.0 Model PV331 with RC NPVT581 which has the added wifi extender and I have no problem with video from over 6000' away

Maybe you can get a wifi extender or another RC that is already equipped with the wifi as there are some on eBay which is where I found a spare in new condition for $100.00 last summer, one poster on here from California just lost his Phantom in the ocean and he has a controller with wifi that maybe he would sell!..http://forum.dji.com/thread-38053-1-1.html

Good luck
2015-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules