245336 245336 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
o.coolyk
New

Ukraine

RE: Ronin Horizontal roll axis drifting - SOLVED

HELLO!

I sent request to  support@dji.com but no answering....
Please, help me to resolve this problem
[url=mailto.coolyk@gmail.com]o.coolyk@gmail.com[/url]
THNX!
2015-10-19
Use props
o.coolyk
New

Ukraine

HELLO!

I sent request to  support@dji.com but no answering....
Please, help me to resolve this problem
o.coolyk@gmail.com
THNX!
2015-10-19
Use props
ek
lvl.1

Chile

I updated the firmware to the latest today in order to try and get my new thumb controller to work and the Ronin M acted great today, no drifting at all and the everything was working great.
Still cannot get my thumb controller to connect but everything else worked better than ever...
Eric
2015-10-19
Use props
jorn.yourproduc
New

Netherlands

I also updated the firmware, and I have the same problem.

Please also send me the downgrade link: jorngrisel@hotmail.com. Have some recordings in 1.5 day so I hop I can have it fixed by then.

Thank you.
2015-10-26
Use props
argiepurisima
New

Philippines

peli_peli@live. Posted at 2015-2-26 22:23
I've also solved.
The support DJI has to authorize the serial number of RONIN, for Downgrade 2.1 wit ...

Hi, can i ask for Gimbal assistant 1.2 for the Downgrade 2.1? I have the same Ronin Horizontal roll axis drifting problem. Thank you for your kindly consideration.
2015-10-27
Use props
argiepurisima
New

Philippines

argiepurisima Posted at 2015-10-27 16:12
Hi, can i ask for Gimbal assistant 1.2 for the Downgrade 2.1? I have the same Ronin Horizontal rol ...

My email address is argiepurisima@yahoo.com
2015-10-27
Use props
santanademora.c
New

Spain

I have the same problem, do someone have the Assistant 1.2?????? i am losing works because of these!!! Could you send me to santanademora.carlos@gmail.com

I can't understand why DJI doesn't give a solution for these i think its so important!!!!
2015-10-29
Use props
info
New

Netherlands

Hi,

I'm looking for the Gimbal Assistant 1.2 version. Can you help me?

Greets Frans
2015-11-2
Use props
zehetmayer
New

Hungary

Hi All,

Instead of asking for downgrade, I believe we should DEMAND a fixed firmware from DJI. So I'm addressing DJI support here to release a fixed firmware for the RONIN ASAP.

BTW you can fix the horizon (even if temporally) by doing a system calibrate on a level, steady surface. We have tried it on a boat, without luck, but back in the harbor, off the boat it worked.

Hot weather and vibration - car, boat, etc. - can cause the horizon drift, in my experience.

All the best
Laszlo
2015-11-22
Use props
santanademora.c
New

Spain

zehetmayer@gmai Posted at 2015-11-22 13:35
Hi All,

Instead of asking for downgrade, I believe we should DEMAND a fixed firmware from DJI. So I ...

Hello,

A month  ago i send my dji ronin to Germany because i had problems with it suddenly. It was almost one month in that factory or i don´t know where and they didnt tell me what happened with the Ronin, something that i couldn't understand. During this month i lost works. After one month my ronin arrive again and it has the last version! i don't understand why they upgrade my Ronin if they know that the roll axis is still a problem!! i was really fed up with this..... are they looking this forums??? i can't understand why they can't fix this, the ronin is not usable with this problem.

And the worst is that 15 days later my ronin it´s not working again without any reason, it has no strength at all, and i really tried everything, so my ronin its again in Germany.
2015-11-26
Use props
eliasburkhalter
New

Switzerland

I would be very happy if you could send me the Gimbal Assistant 1.2 too.

My e-mail is: eliasburkhalter@gmail.com

Thanks!

2015-11-29
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1614 ft
Canada

Today I had a very unprofessional experience with my Ronin...

I had a big client and the unit just kept drifting.  This is crazy for a 3 000$ unit, this is unacceptable!  The issue been there for almost a year and DJI couldn't send a new firmware fix??  Where is v3.1 with a fix?  This is nonsense at all.

3 Grand!  and cannot have a good shot?

Come on DJI, you should invest a little more in proper firmware development.  After the phantom drone the Ronin is a best-seller, but we need better support.  We cannot keep on ruining our shots like that with the roll AND pan drift issues... not on a 3 000$ unit.

Cheers,
2015-12-8
Use props
jamiemullner
lvl.1

Switzerland

We are having massive issues with our Ronin, and it is losing us work. The roll axis drifts and then gives up all together, turning on and off and going all over the place. I downgraded to firmware v2.1 and the roll is still losing it's centre and does a strange "falling" motion when rolled quickly as if the motor cannot keep the camera level. This seems to be the same whatever stiffness the axis is set to.

After downgrading the auto-tune stability from the Iphone no longer works and the remote control no longer works. I have been told by DJI support Europe to send the unit for repair in Netherlands, but the unit is ex-demo so I am worried about the cost of repair not under warranty. I have also heard stories of people receiving their units back no better than before! So I am very keen to try and sort the issue myself if there is any possible software fix. I spoke to a member of DJI support who helped me to downgrade, but now it has not helped they are not interested in helping anymore. I am pretty disgusted as since we have had the Ronin each software update (which I have taken in the hope that it will fix small issues that were initially present ie. camera sitting at the edge of the pan deadband) has mostly made the Ronin worse, and now it seems to be unusable for professional shoots. DJI, you need to release an update that works now!

If anyone has any more information or can advise at all please let me know! We are having to hire a Movi M15 for this weekend which is very frustrating seeing as the Ronin is just sitting here useless.

Kind regards,
Jamie
Puzzle Media
2015-12-10
Use props
bleu.hayes
New

United States

peli_peli@live. Posted at 2015-2-26 08:23
I've also solved.
The support DJI has to authorize the serial number of RONIN, for Downgrade 2.1 wit ...

Can you please send me this!!!! or re-upload to dropbox???
2015-12-14
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Hello. Please HELP!

I have upgraded my Ronin to the latest firmware and now it have ROLL DRIFTING!

GCU = 1.0
IMU = 3.0

Thank you very much
2016-1-14
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Ok. I have installed and re-upgraded

Ronin Assistant Software v1.4
2014-11-07

and now the Ronin do not have Roll Drifting.

Thank you
2016-1-14
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Ok. I have 2 units of Ronin.

One is of the first units (old red-black flightcase)
Second is of the newers Ronins (black cases)

The problem is solved in the second unit, but the first unit is crazy. Motors are buzzing. I have downgraded it and it can not work. Calibrating system do not solve the problem.

Please, Have someone "Ronin Assistant Software" more old than v1.4  ??

Thank you
Regards

2016-1-15
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Ronin Assistant Software v1.2 installed but the problem persists  : (

I have uploaded it to MediaFire. You can download Windows version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/me4jpoquddbzevc/DJI_GimbalAssistant_1.2.rar

2016-1-17
Use props
victorponce1
New

Does anyone try the new Updates?

This guy got it with his Ronin M.

Was wondering if anyone have try this?

Does this works with the regular Roning?

my mail for the downgrade

victorponce1@gmail.com
2016-3-10
Use props
victorponce1
New

Brazil

victorponce1 Posted at 2016-3-11 04:57
Does anyone try the new Updates?

This guy got it with his Ronin M.

Downgrade Mac version?

victorponce1@gmail.com
2016-3-10
Use props
studprof.rf
New

Russia

Good afternoon, I would like to know whether there is at the moment to solve the drifting of the horizon? reading the forum I have not found an answer but to downgrade the firmware.
2016-4-11
Use props
jeremy
New

Australia

Hey guys, i am having the same issues. Sent mine all the way back to china under warranty which took 72 days for me to fight with them to take. Got it back thinking they fixed my gimbal roll axis. Still have the same issue. Absolutely spewing. Could someone please email me the 1.1 version so i can try the firmware? jj_wardy@hotmail.com

Cheers guys
2016-4-29
Use props
wh4130
lvl.1
Argentina

please send me the 2.1 version! wh4130@gmail.com
2016-5-1
Use props
junophang
New

Malaysia

I need to downgrade my ronin too
junophang@gmail.com
2016-5-15
Use props
xefudo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7857828 ft
Portugal

I need to downgrade my ronin Too. I need to solve this problem till saturday.
oscar.sa.ribeiro@gmail.com
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

xefudo Posted at 2016-6-2 08:07
I need to downgrade my ronin Too. I need to solve this problem till saturday.

Hello.
To solve the Roll drift issue in Ronin, please upgrade your firmware to the latest one.
Please refer to this thread for details: http://forum.dji.com/thread-53404-1-1.html

If there's any problem, please let me know.

Thanks.
2016-6-1
Use props
liquid4th
New

I have the exact same problem since i upgraded, please send me gimbal assistant 1.1 so i can downgrade. Please do it as fast as you can.
sebastien@propaganda73.com and liquid4th@gmail.com (we are 2)
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

liquid4th@gmail Posted at 2016-6-4 22:20
I have the exact same problem since i upgraded, please send me gimbal assistant 1.1 so i can downgra ...

Hello.
Do you mean the drift happens after you upgraded the firmware to the latest version?
Could you please make a video showing us the problem?

Thanks.
2016-6-5
Use props
victorponce1
New

Hey! Wanted to share my expierence, I solved it.
I talk with DJI costumer service. They told me they just released 4 weeks ago a new Firmware.
I upgrade it. And Problem solved. I just came back from a week of using it, in a production. And never loosed the horizontal axis.
This makes me want to trust Ronin again.
Try it! This is for The Regular Ronin.
2016-8-27
Use props
user724119c775
New

United States

Someone please email me the original firmware. I have one of the first Ronin and it worked great until I updated to the latest firmware. Now the horizon is no longer level.

curran@solarsystemstudio.com
2016-10-13
Use props
user724119c775
New

United States

Someone please email me the original firmware. I have one of the first Ronin and it worked great until I updated to the latest firmware. Now the horizon is no longer level.

curran@solarsystemstudio.com
2016-10-13
Use props
fansd490e941
New

Argentina

el motor del rodillo axix sin Funcionando ESTABA. La Aplicación Muestra Una lectura de Potencia y da el ángulo Pero el eje del rodillo Se Mueve el pecado Resistencia. Es Como Si Do en Modo Seguro o simplemente Completamente muerto. Los Otros dos Motores Funcionan bien. intentado Ciclos de Encendido, la Actualización del firmware nada ayuda. ayudaaaaaaaa
2017-1-31
Use props
fansd490e941
New

Argentina

El roll axis de mi dji ronin m no anda esta como muerto los demás motores me funcionan pero el roall axis, aparentemente marca en numero de angulo y demas pero esta como muerto la camara se gira sin respuesta...ayudaa..es urgente creo q tiene q ver por la actualización del sofware
2017-1-31
Use props
destynpatera1
New
United States

Can someone please send me the assistant 1.2? Thank you.

destynpatera@gmail.com
2017-2-21
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

sorry I don't have.. just assistance 2.
2017-2-23
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

ops...sorry I don't have.. just assistance 2. ..
2017-2-23
Use props
fansf53ca7bd
New

Nigeria

I would also like to have 1.2 Assistant to downgrade to 2.2.  please send me the methods

info@cardosoimagery.com

Thanks
2017-3-16
Use props
fansf53ca7bd
New

Nigeria

Pls how can I install the dji assistant on my Mac book pro.... and I noticed dji assistant doesn't work properly on Android phones
2017-3-16
Use props
Jannik2604
lvl.1

Germany

Is that still the only solution to this roll axis problem?

If so, please send me the 1.2 version for windows to jannik.frank93@googlemail.com

Would really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Jannik

2017-6-1
Use props
djiuser_QBTJ3DeIX5wn
New

Netherlands

Hi! Can i please have the downgraded firmware??
Thanks you very much!!

j.uiterwaal1@gmail.com
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules