My tablet disconnects from RC when video is activated.
628 3 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sophiedal
New
Sweden

When I switch from camera to video, my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) disconnects from the RC?? The Android version on the tablet is 4.1.2. When I use my Samsung phone everything works fine! Please help
2015-12-29
Use props
wondoon
New

United Kingdom

Would it be a good idea for DJI to produce a tablet that worked with all apps that way there would be no compatibility issues.
2015-12-30
Use props
dronepousson
New

United States

I'm using an iPad and had the same exact problem before and after the latest update. I switched and used my iPhone with no problem - my iPad would crash the DJI app - I deleted and reloaded on my iPad - works fine now. WARNINGI did lose my recorded flight data and pics/ vids in library not saved elsewhere
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to use an approved device listed below, also try deleting and reinstalling the app making sure to sync your flight records.

iOS Version v2.4.3. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.5.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules