I want to post a Shot of my part of the world
1496 15 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenrulestheworl
lvl.2

United States

I would like to post a photo of a recent flight. I tried to search for a quick HOW TO guide, but the search function does not seem too smart yet.

If anyone has a quick tip on how to get a .JPG posted, please let me know, Thanks,
2014-12-29
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

First, upload the image to a photo sharing website, ( I use the free site photobucket) then copy the URL of the image.
Second, click on the 3rd icon above that says picture, paste the URL in the image address box.
Job done.
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Where you post a new entry, at the right you will see a paperclip, click that and select the photo on your computer, enter in any information you might want, then click post.
2014-12-29
Use props
kenrulestheworl
lvl.2

United States

Gerry1124,

Thanks for the reply

I read that tip in the search I did, but no luck with a paper clip on my computer. I see an upload option that does nothing or a High Mode that makes the box bigger.

It is possible that I am ignorant, but if I could post a screen shot, I would show you what I see, sorry I can't (don't know how to) post a picture.
2014-12-29
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Or direct from Flicker...

or not...lol

DJI00205 by John (Harbourside) Warr, on Flickr
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Click in this box below mine. right above (paperclip)  Do not click on reply to me
fsscr220.jpg
2014-12-29
Use props
kenrulestheworl
lvl.2

United States

Gerry1124,

Good news for me, I am not ignorant, on this at least!

You have a paperclip, but I only have the word UPLOAD where your clip is. My UPLOAD word does nothing. There is a bar between the other options and upload also. I wonder if I do not yet have permission or my computer security does not currently allow this?
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

kenrulestheworl Posted at 2014-12-30 02:26
Gerry1124,

With 47 points that you have, that is probably correct.  John's way would be the way to do it then.
2014-12-29
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

kenrulestheworl Posted at 2014-12-30 02:26
Gerry1124,

Click on "High Mode" at the top right in the reply window and see if the paper clip shows then.
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

ljhellmich@yaho Posted at 2014-12-30 02:32
Click on "High Mode" at the top right in the reply window and see if the paper clip shows then.

Replying to someone will not even give me the option to post a pic.  You have to make a new entry in the box below the posts.
2014-12-29
Use props
kenrulestheworl
lvl.2

United States

Gerry1124,

So... I may be ignorant after all? I will give the new post a try.
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

kenrulestheworl Posted at 2014-12-30 02:44
Gerry1124,

So... I may be ignorant after all? I will give the new post a try.

If you don't see the paperclip, you are probably restricted yet.  That will come with more points.  Opening a twitter account as John says might be your best way right now.  If I click reply to you or anyone, I also do not have the paperclip.  I have to make a new entry.  Here is another screenshot of this entry replying to you and no paperclip.
2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

This is the screenshot
fsscr221.jpg
2014-12-29
Use props
kenrulestheworl
lvl.2

United States

Gerry1124,

Just east of your laughing smiley face ball, I continue to have a word I after a light grey bar l UPLOAD.

It does not matter if I am new posting or replying the UPLOAD is there mocking me next to the laughing face ball. I know when I am beat.

It is not too important, I may try again someday.

I am sure I could start a photo sharing thing, but I would have to care more than I do. Thanks for your help.
2014-12-29
Use props
gnixon
lvl.4

United States

just use the [ img ] and [ / img ] tags (without spaces of course)  and put your http link in between those and it should post a pic to the forum no problem.  am i misunderstanding?

for example, if i want to post Gerry's avatar, i would use this:
[ img ]http://forum.dji.com/uc_server/avatar.php?uid=906&size=middle[ / img ]

and without the spaces i have inside of the brackets, you would get:

2014-12-29
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

kenrulestheworl Posted at 2014-12-30 02:56
Gerry1124,

Just east of your laughing smiley face ball, I continue to have a word I after a light  ...

It will come in time,  Happy Flying.  Click on your avatar, then click on user group, that will tell you in the user group what is allowed and how many points you have to have to get into a higher group.
2014-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules