1013 5 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike.wildlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

Hi DJI forum gurus,
Just a thought these forums are growing daily with over 9000 threads in the P3 forum.

I note that in the categories listed some are fully loaded and others have very few. Perhaps this information could be used to refine the categories better.
For example under discussion there's technical discussion, regulatory discussion, general discussion etc etc

Not sure what appropriate categories would be but perhaps something like:
  • General
  • Announcements
  • Video
  • Still Photography
  • Regulatory
  • Connection
  • Flight

I dunno but something that stops the repetitive postings (which I think occor just because the forum moves so fast) and makes it easier to browse for the things of intersest for the individual.

Cheers
Mike

2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Thank you for your suggestion ! Copy that !
2015-12-29
Use props
boissec
New
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-29 23:37
Thank you for your suggestion ! Copy that !

I just received a P3A as a Christmas gift (awesome!!) and started reading the forum.  I tried reading it on my Windows 10 phone and the mobile search experience is nearly un-useable IMHO.  The results screen that was presented didn't contain any actual results... only the text "No phone page you visit the page the whether further access computer version?".  Does the mobile discus platform support the Windows 10/edge browser?  I strongly recommend you have an English speaker review all of your English text to make sure it makes sense.  

Another couple of related suggestions:  change "Feedbacks" to "Feedback" (proper plural) and, to be consistent with plurals,  "Discuss" to "Discussions", "Warning" to "Warnings", "Announcement" to "Announcements", etc...

FYI, I did try the "Touch Screen Ver.", which worked much better on the Win10 phone.  If you could detect that you are running on Win10 phone/tablet and default to the touch version, I think your Win10 customers will be much happier :0).

Hope you find this helpful!

2015-12-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

boissec Posted at 2016-1-1 02:42
I just received a P3A as a Christmas gift (awesome!!) and started reading the forum.  I tried read ...

Also good suggestions.
2015-12-31
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

boissec Posted at 2016-1-1 02:42
I just received a P3A as a Christmas gift (awesome!!) and started reading the forum.  I tried read ...

I appreciate your suggestions ! Thank you very much !
2016-1-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I have myself pointed out the odd spelling error.
But let's be realistic. The Chinese alphabet has over 1000 characters, to our measly 26 American/English letters,
I say thank you, For our most gracious hosts having English as a second language, which uses sounds that are not present in Chinese. I think we are all doing very well.
Try making your request, in Mandarin or any other dialects from the Orient? Haha

See what I mean? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules