Zenmuse
1013 4 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
a.khmzn
New

United States

Hi,

I bought Phantom 2 with Zenmuse and use it with my GoPro.
Questions I have so far (yes, I read the manual):

1. Why I can't use DJI Vision app? I don't have a wi-fi network generated by my Phantom (it's a hardware malfunction) ?
2. My GoPro shows that it's charging all the time Phantom is on. How can I prevent battery drainage?

And one question not about the gimball.
How can I setup Phantom to go up tp 100 ft before going to the home point if connection is lost?

Thanks.

2014-12-29
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Hi,
1. DJI vision app is not designed for P2;
2. Gopro indicates charging due to the voltage unbalance between camera and P2. It's normal.
3. connect your drone to assistant software, Advanced---Limits---Go-home Alt
2014-12-30
Use props
a.khmzn
New

United States

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2014-12-30 17:42
Hi,
1. DJI vision app is not designed for P2;
2. Gopro indicates charging due to the voltage unbala ...

Thanks. I did set up altitude for 30 meters, but didn't see that drones flies up before return to the home point (checked twice). And after software update it drains battery out pretty quick (~16 mins vs 22 in average)
2014-12-30
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

a.khmzn@gmail.c Posted at 2014-12-31 00:46
Thanks. I did set up altitude for 30 meters, but didn't see that drones flies up before return to  ...

I think you could check the distance limits---max height, is that value still 20 meters?

As to the SW update question, DJI didn't add any actions that may lead to 20~30% more energy usage
I think is that due to the surround temperature? If you are in the Northern, the temp decreases these months and one can find the battery time is shorter than before.
I suppose the temperature decrease just met the time you upgrade SW, just a guess.
2014-12-30
Use props
a.khmzn
New

United States

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2014-12-31 09:51
I think you could check the distance limits---max height, is that value still 20 meters?

As to th ...

Thanks for detailed explanations.
Yes, I do setup max height for 30, but it never goes up when I ask it to go homr.
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules